☄. *. ⋆ shiny rings and unwanted kisses

★1

Finally the special day arrived. The day where the Zoldycks and Bloodwilliams will unite as one. Probably one of the most important day of Killua's and y/n life.

This event has been awaited, especially by the mothers who found the idea of planning a wedding exciting.

Y/n were getting squeezed by her wedding dress, groaning and glaring at her figure in the mirror.

"I wish I looked as beautiful!" Said the women that gave y/n life.

Friendly reminder, the host forgot to tell you that the bride and the groom haven't met yet. But mass Information about them was shared? Yes.

Y/n always gazed at her mother in a certain admiration. As said, yes, the Bloodwilliams are nicer to their kids, but everything was still stern and strict. The bride loves her mom but is not able to show it often.

Her mother exits the room to join the guests and important employees.

Something was wrong though, where was the silverette? That question haunted Kikyo, the mother of the heir, Silva, the father, and Illumi the older brother. Both frown at it.

Before Kikyo could shout for the ceremony to stop because the groom disappeared. The music started and the door opened for the bride to show up. It should be a calm moment but now everyone was nervous or frustrated since no bride or groom appeared.

With that, two figures, both wearing formal outfits, both hurried themselves between trees and the grass of the Zoldycks property. Those figures didn't know about eachother's presence in the same forest, since both made no sound as they lead themselves to the testing gate.

The exit

Both their names Killua and y/n, you probably got that by now.

The butters already got to know that the bride and groom were running away.

May the chase beggin. Y/n breath hitches as she holds her dirty dress in hands, also carrying her phone.

"My pinterest is in here" was her excuse.

Killua also felt himself a bit nervous from the wedding running away. But both their hearts stop as they saw eachother

A certain romance- Artic Monkeys starts playing

"What the fuck " Killua whispered. It felt like time slowed down, they never saw eachother in person.

"You're Killua?" y/n shouts, with her weird facial expression.

"You're running away too- " he said in the same tone as the running away bride. He was interrupted at the end as something shoots the floor near Killuas foot.

Their eyes widened to look back at one of the butlers.

Now both of them speeded up, now dodging every tree or bug. From afar they looked like two cats having their usual parkour.

Now more butlers joined the chase. While still running, both of them stealing some glances from eachother with different expressions like: confusion, curiousity, disgusted and "wtf".

They finally made it to the gate. Their gazes still glued on eachother, in a stern, uneasy and possibly competitive way as their arms pushed the heavy door making their way out.

A long path was the next step. The Zoldyck's property was miles away from the nearest village. Zebro, the (basically) gate keeper shut the door open and stepped out of his working space to take a better look at the panting teens.

"Master Killua?!" He asked shocked. Noticing Y/n's presence. Another shot was aimed near the young folks. The door was closing but they're was no doubt it was going to be opened once again by the butlers.

Killua breath was still fast and Y/n was worst, she was panicking having no idea how she could make it out of this situation.

The groom sighs, and picks up the stranger he was engaged to, not bothering that she lightly fought back in a stern manner.

"You're gonna feel a bit 'shocky' but you'll thank me later" he scoff quietly, in a not very friendly way. It looked like he was supposed to drag her around.

Y/n looks at him weirdly. "Are you feeling sorry for me?" She speaks in indignation. Knowing she's better than him.

Milliseconds later, Killua just ignore her statement and activates his special ability.

God speed.

☄. *. ⋆

It's been quite some time, helping Killua get faster and more impressive with God speed. One of his Nen abilities. Y/n freezes dumb founded. The adrenaline and sudden surprises were making her conflicted.

Killua decided to help her as a minor friendly act. The wind made their hair float as Killua was already shocky and flashed threw the path.

Y/n eyes remained wide, she took a glimpse at the white full moon. Everything was happening so fast. Specially since nobody told her that the man she was engaged with was a mix of a blue Kaminari with the flash.

She could indeed feel how fast they were. Her eyes dart up to Killua's face in a scared manner. Scared and anxious about everything.

Something did intrigue her.

Both of them were running away.

Both

"Why?" she asks in a akward facial expression.

"Is he running away because of the same reason I am?"

Seems both were thinking about that.

"Too cruel to leave you behind " he says bluntly, Killua eyes now examining y/n's face for a brief and short moment.

Y/n looks at him blankly, she soon face palms.

"That wasn't what I was talking about" she thinks.

"Who would want to be controlled their whole life?" Killua finally genuinely spoke between few silent pauses.

Y/n's heart felt that. He's not wrong. All of her motives flew around those words. That resumes it all.

Her hand took a grip on her phone, not comfortable staring at new people. She felt herself a bit akward and maybe even embarrassed by the idea of being carried by someone.

One thing y/n doesn't like was being carried made her look weak. But especially by a boy and that made annoyed. She couldn't do much. This was the only option if she wants to run away. And Killua's was surprisingly fast, making it efficient.

You could see one of the corner of Killua's mouth curl up. He does feel the 'superior-ness' the situation established. He feel's proud about it

Now y/n noticed Killua's confidence and Killua noticed y/n frustration. It was akwardly quiet, since Killua carried ex-bride and flashed his way to the nearest village. It was night and the silence was inevitable. No soul was near besides theirs.

This makes our akwardly shy (not UwU shy type) leaving y/n to her own thoughts.

☄. *. ⋆