☄. *. ⋆books and a blonde rascal

★17

I declare this goofy chapter, to a goofy friend of mine. Even if one day our friendship maybe will end end, I still want to remind myself how good it was while it lasted. Paranoid freak.

After intense staring, y/n shrugged and looked for something fun at the airport while Killua just took out his Nintendo and sat down on the bench they were before, playing against Bowser.

By then, the sun was already making its first appearance and lighting up the lives of many who need warmth. (😎)

It wasn't 5:05 anymore, the time had passed and it was probably around 6 or something. Killua just stared at his Nintendo switch, making his swift moves as y/n explored the airport.

"Eva! No! Don't run around like that" one of the mothers warned her little kid, probably around 4 years old. The little girl's seemingly brother, who seemed a year older than her, enjoyed happily his popsicle in silence, next to his mom.

The nervous mother took hold into their hands and walked to the "bench" (just the thousands of seats that are commonly found in airports) and made the little rascals sit almost next to Killua.

The silverette rested his bag on the seat next to him. So the little kids sat 1 seat afar from the bag, and 2 seats afar from Killua, who gazed at his game. Trying to win.

The mom sits next to her children, afar from Killua, she was checking out any new emails or something about her flight, wherever she was flying to.

Eva, the 4 year old girl, sat quietly for a few seconds, blinking. She took a look at Killua, her eyes widened. Her little index finger pointed to his hair. "Are you old? Art, doesn't he look old?" She says to her brother, who apparently just cared about his sweet. The mother didn't notice Eva's statement, like she's was a bit of a rush.

Killua, who at that moment, lost his match, looked at Eva, a little girl with blonde hair and pigtails, a pink jacket and boots. "What?" Killua asks, confused, since he had his mind on how he could destroy Bowser piece by piece.

Fluorescent Adolescent- Arctic Monkeys starts playing

"You're hair! It looks like you're a grandpa!!"

Killua blinks and facepalms. "I'm not old."

"You look old"

"But I'm not"

"Then why is your hair white (or silver)?"

"It's in my family."

"My mayma's hair is white. But I'm blonde!"

"Because your mayma is old" Killua huffs getting a bit annoyed.

"Well you have white hair too. So that means you're old!"

"I'm not old!"

"Eva!" Her mother finally notices. "Behave! Mommy is already stressing out because of our flight!"

Eva stays quiet once again and Killua stares for some more minutes and tries to get back to his playing, but is drastically interrupted by our joyful y/n.

"Yo, I bought books!" She smiles and takes a look at the children also sitting in the same line of seats. She waves hi with a soft grin on her rose lips and takes the bag out of the seat so she could hold their bag and take out the new books.

She takes out the books she bought, one of them wrapped like a present. Killua eyes gazed at the books and raises an eyebrow at one of them, it wasn't the wrapped one though.

It had a red title written "How to be a mom of a typical teenager!" With the picture of a woman crossing one of her arms on her chest and with the other arm her hand made a thumbs up. A wink and a bit smile on her face.

Killua looked at Y/n weirdly, then the book, then y/n then the excuse of a book. "What in the" y/n glared at him before he could finish his sentence, knowing a little blonde girl was sitting a seat from her and could clearly hear them. Killua looks at her confused. "What?!"

"There's a lady sitting near us" y/n rolls her eyes and sits back on her seat as she takes away the only normal book she bought by stuffing it in the big black bag the two carried.

Killua scoffs. "Whatever, but what is this?!" He talks about the smiley thumbs up woman book.

"I can't call my mom, I need another resource."

Killua scoffs again. "You're kidding?"

Y/n blinks. "Should I?" She stuffs the precious book on the bag.

Killua's eyes twitch and he finally sits back in his seat, seemingly pissed off.

"Are you two dating?" Eva spoke up again.

Y/n looks at her and Killua doesn't bother to look at the child, he would probably glare at her. "Thankfully not" y/n chuckles.

"Is it because of his hair?"

"No it's because of him" the teenage girl giggled smugly for a few seconds as she looked at the precious little girl. "His hair is fluffy though" Y/n notices Killua's temper, so it would be a better choice not to annoy him more.

Even so, she brings her hand to ruffle Killua's hair without any permission, a classic ">:3" on her face Killua glare coldly to y/n who just blink at it.

"Did you ever kiss?" Eva asks.

"No?" Now you could see a faintly grossed out expression on y/n face as Killua faked throw up sounds. "But anyways, what's your name?" Y/n asks, gently smiling once again.

"I'm Eva and this is Art. And there it's mom" the small blondie pointed to her brother, who was already sleeping next to his mom that was worrying about her husband who still wasn't there. "There's dad too, but he's fixing our tickets"

You hear a small oh, coming from y/n. Killua rolled his eyes and looked away in a grumpy manner. Y/n's hand stuffed the normal book in the bag.

Killua's eyes darted to the wrapped one. "Is it for me?" He asks himself mentally, maybe there was hope for y/n in his life (please notice the irony).

Y/n notices the glance he took at the wrapped book and looks at him. "Happy Christmas!" She jazz hands at him while she faced him once again.

Y/n stared at Killua as he slowly reached from the wrapped book. Weirded just by the idea of getting a present, especially from a demon like y/n. He suspiciously looks down at the books and up to the girl who apparently is giving him the book.

Eva got quiet for a moment, staring as well, a chuckle was heard from y/n as her eye were on the boy. Killua slowly unwraps his seemingly present.

A black book, written with 'the Holy Bible' in it. Killua's hope immediately fades away as his already annoyed self prepared to smack the hell out of y/n, who wheezed gladly. "You little-" Thankfully, at that moment Eva's and Art's mom was already picking up their stuff to join her husband.

Eva waved goodbye to them, as Y/n took her last breaths on this earth before she would get in a body to body fight with Killua who was already pissed off by being called old. "I preferred you when you were all spiritual and depressive" he shouts.

☄. *. ⋆