disrupted narrative

➵  disrupted narrative | 𝟎𝟎𝟏◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

➵ disrupted narrative | 𝟎𝟎𝟏
◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

➵  disrupted narrative | 𝟎𝟎𝟏◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

Face first. On the ground. Hard rock surface biting into her cheek. (Y/N) groaned in exhaustion and pain, her senses slowly returning. Blinking against the unfamiliar light, she assessed her surroundings. Gear clinging to her like a second skin, she tried to recall the events that led her to this harsh landing.

The memories flooded back - a glitch in the code, a swirling vortex, and then, the abrupt transition. She wasn't in her world anymore. This was a digital realm, a universe she had only known through screens and pages of comics. And now, she was a part of it. How overwhelming.

The mission echoed in her mind, a constant reminder. Destroy the anomalies. Prevent them from consuming every bit of the written programming in the system. A task that sounded straightforward but felt insurmountable as she lay there, disoriented and vulnerable. Why did she agree do this?

"I don't wanna move," she grumbled, her body exhausted from the crossover. The sun beamed down on her, its warmth embracing her like a familiar, comforting blanket. Gosh, she could fall asleep right now. But she couldn't. She had a mission. I mean... it was a never-ending mission, so what truly was the rush?

(Y/N) reluctantly pushed herself upright, squinting against the digital sunlight. As she checked a device on her wrist, her heart raced. 1 anomaly detected – It hadn't even been three minutes since she was transported into a digital universe; give her a break.

(Y/N) glanced at the device on her wrist, tapping it twice to make a translucent screen display in front of her. It showed a map of the area with a red dot not far away – the anomaly was close. Turning the device off, the screen disappeared, her senses sharpening as she followed the signal. The air around her buzzed with an ominous energy, and a sense of urgency filled her.

As she approached the source, the ground trembled beneath her black combat boots. The air seemed charged, distorted by the anomaly's presence. The monstrous entity loomed, glitching and distorting reality in its wake. It was unlike anything she had ever seen – a behemoth larger than a Transformer, its form shifting and glitching as it consumed anything with rich programming. How many things had it consumed to get this big?

(Y/N) gritted her teeth, her breath hitching as her gaze sharpened. She grabbed a small sword, which, with the press of a button, transformed into a massive sword larger than her body. The weight of it felt both familiar and daunting, although it was huge; it was crafted for her and given before she was transported to the fictional universe. It was light in her hands as she gripped it tightly, focusing on the task at hand. She then released one hand from the sword, reaching into her back pocket to grab a firearm.

Taking a deep breath, she aimed the enhanced gun at the anomaly, firing precise shots that weakened its corrupted core as she sprinted at it at full speed. The monstrous anomaly emitted a high-pitched siren-like noise, ear-piercing and scream-like, while glitching more violently, making it harder to aim her shots perfectly.

With a swift and practiced motion, she swung the colossal sword, aiming for the anomaly's knees. The impact echoed with a clash, causing the anomaly to stumble; the sword burned into its legs, eating at its form. It let out a screech in pain. Seizing the opportunity, (Y/N) leaped into the air, bringing the massive sword down on the anomaly's chest where its core lay.

The stab resulted in an explosion of blinding light, the force of it sending shockwaves through the digital realm. (Y/N) grunted as she held her position, looking down at her hands with a slight white hazy glow around them. She heard the anomaly screech, and without mercy, she stabbed the sword further into its body, causing an even larger beam of light to shine up into the sky like some kind of Minecraft beacon.

The unleashed energy signal was colossal, unlike anything seen in this fictional digital universe had ever seen. Yet, what more could one anticipate from a girl armed with intricately crafted weapons and a formidable strength coming from her origin beyond the boundaries of this current universe? She confronted a malevolent being that had voraciously devoured numerous vital and exquisitely programmed facets of the digital realm, leaving chaos in its wake.

She was oblivious to what she just caused. The signal reached both Autobots and Decepticons alike. Amidst the aftermath, (Y/N) found herself standing, sweat clinging to her body, breaths heavy as she panted, attempting to catch her breath. The defeated anomaly dissipated into digital fragments before vanishing entirely. Groaning, she fell to her knees, then laid her body on the ground, chest rising and falling as the green grass tickled her warm, sweaty skin.

As she lay there, (Y/N) heard a buzzing noise emanating from her wrist device. She sighed, lifting her arm to check the screen. With a ding, a checkmark appeared, and the number one displayed at the top of the screen. That must be the kill count.

As the light subsided, (Y/N) couldn't shake the feeling that her actions had set in motion repercussions far beyond her understanding. Unbeknownst to her, the Transformers were now keenly aware of her presence. She had caused a shattering in the narrative, disrupting the carefully woven storyline. The digital universe trembled, and the once-predictable tale now stood on the precipice of unpredictability. (Y/N) had unwittingly become the catalyst for a story that would never be the same again.

 (Y/N) had unwittingly become the catalyst for a story that would never be the same again