two worlds

➵  two worlds | 𝟎𝟏𝟓◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɪꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ɴɢʟꜱᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄᴜᴢ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟʟʏ ɪʟʟ ʀɴ

➵ two worlds | 𝟎𝟏𝟓
◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɪꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ɴɢʟ
ꜱᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ
ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄᴜᴢ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟʟʏ ɪʟʟ ʀɴ

➵  two worlds | 𝟎𝟏𝟓◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɪꜱ ᴠᴇʀʏ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴛɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ɴɢʟꜱᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄᴜᴢ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟʟʏ ɪʟʟ ʀɴ

As the Decepticons rejoiced over capturing (Y/N), a solemn atmosphere settled over the Autobots' base. Each member of the team felt the weight of (Y/N)'s absence differently, with worry and longing filling their sparks. Both sides were living in two different worlds.

Optimus Prime, found himself consumed by a turmoil deeper than the darkest abyss of space. He felt a burden heavier than any Cybertronian metal.

The absence of (Y/N), his cherished Guardian of the Universe, weighed upon him with crushing force. Each passing moment without her presence left an agonizing void in his spark, aching for her touch, her voice, her essence, her power.

There was an unmistakable edge to his usual calm demeanor. His optics, usually bright with resolve, now flickered with a tumultuous storm of emotions. Worry etched lines upon his face plate, while the burning desire to reunite with his (Y/N) fueled a relentless determination within him.

Optimus found himself haunted by memories of her, replaying moments shared together in his processor like a broken record. The gentle cadence of her voice, the warmth of her touch, the unwavering strength of her spirit—all were sorely missed, leaving a hollow ache within him that no battle could assuage.

He longed to hold (Y/N) in his servos once more, to assure her safety and protect her from harm. The thought of her in the clutches of the Decepticons ignited a primal fury within him.

Bumblebee, known for his boundless energy and playful spirit, now moved with a subdued demeanor that belied the turmoil within his spark. The absence of (Y/N)'s presence weighed heavily on the poor yellow scout, casting a shadow over his usually vibrant demeanor.

Bumblebee yearned for the days when he could make her smile, when their playful banter filled the air with warmth and light. But now, all he could do was wait, his longing expressed through somber beeps that echoed through the quiet halls.