scrapheap

➵  scrapheap | 𝟎𝟏𝟎◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

➵  scrapheap | 𝟎𝟏𝟎
◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɪꜱ 8000+ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ꜱᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ
ꜱɴᴀᴄᴋ ᴏʀ ꜱᴍᴛʜ 🍿
ᴛᴡ: ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴅᴋ ɴᴏᴛ ʀʟʟʏ,
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ/ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ
- ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ, ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ

- ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɪꜱ 8000+ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ꜱᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ꜱɴᴀᴄᴋ ᴏʀ ꜱᴍᴛʜ 🍿ᴛᴡ: ꜱᴜɪᴄɪᴅᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴅᴋ ɴᴏᴛ ʀʟʟʏ, ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ/ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏᴜʀ- ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ, ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ

Haunting words echoed in (Y/N)'s mind as she lay in Agent Fowler's spare bedroom. She tossed and turned the sound of the ruffling  sheets along with winced and whines filling up the quiet room.

Her body ached, and she clutched the black mark on her neck left by the anomaly not so long ago his final words repeating in her head over and over again in a certain mental darkness she seemed to be in.

"Enjoy playing around in this digital universe while the fun lasts. But remember, chaos is inevitable, and you cannot escape your destiny that will come sooner or later,"

In the darkness of the only audible dream he appeared—the anomaly, right in front of her, making her fall back in shock. His dark presence surrounded her, and the dream twisted as he circled her with a sinister aura. She could hear her heart beat and it felt like the dream world she was in would shake with every beat.

Before she could hit the ground his large arms wrapped around her body. The dream felt too real, his touch, felt too real.

His servo gripped the back of her head pulling it close to his glitching form. Her body trembled in fear as he whispered, "my guardian," the words giving her chills.

"Why...why are you here? What do you want from me?" (Y/N) questioned, her eyes searching the surreal landscape for answers as she tried to back out of his grab on her.

"What do I want? I want you to submit to the chaos within you!" he hissed, his grip on (Y/N) intensifying."Why resist the inevitable?" he snarled.

Fear etched across her face, (Y/N) cried out, "Let me go! I won't submit to your chaos!" Her words echoed in the dream, sending a ring in her ears.