creepy crawly

➵ creepy crawly | 𝟎𝟏𝟕◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹ꜰʀᴜɪᴛʏ ᴀʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ 🌈

◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹
ꜰʀᴜɪᴛʏ ᴀʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ 🌈

The air buzzed with the incessant hum of mosquitoes as Jack waved his arms frantically, trying to fend off the relentless swarm

The air buzzed with the incessant hum of mosquitoes as Jack waved his arms frantically, trying to fend off the relentless swarm. "Ah! Really wish I'd packed some insect repellent," he exclaimed his voice echoing in the large forest.

Beside him, (Y/N) swatted a few mosquitoes, crushing them with precision. "You would think being Guardian of the universe, the mosquitoes would not make you suffer like this," she groaned, her arms and legs already adorned with bites she had scratched raw.

Jack chuckled, his movements unsteady as he stumbled and accidentally tumbled onto (Y/N), causing her to fall to the muddy forest ground. "S-sorry," he stammered, quickly scrambling off her the bugs flying back to suck the blood out of him. "The mosquitoes out here on this routine recon are the size of vampire bats. And they drink just about as much blood," Jack huffed.

Arcee approached, holding a tracking device in her servos, and chuckled at the sight. "Quite the outdoorsman, aren't you, Jack?" she teased, a playful glint in her blue optics.

Jack grinned sheepishly. "You wouldn't be making fun of my survival kit," he retorted, to which Arcee smirked. "Maybe," she conceded, her gaze lingering on (Y/N) as laughter bubbled from her lips.

Arcee's optics traced every detail of (Y/N)'s appearance, from the (H/C) strands of hair that framed her face to the mesmerizing depths of her (E/C) eyes. The technological markings that adorned her (S/C) skin glowed softly whenever she tapped into her power, adding to her ethereal aura. And those lips—pink glossy, and soft, forming a perfect pout whenever they spoke—Arcee couldn't tear her gaze away.

As (Y/N) continued to make reckless and dangerous choices, Arcee's spark ached with worry and longing. In those moments, she wanted to draw her close, pressing her lips against her own in a tender kiss. (Y/N) would melt into her protection and finally be hers.

Arcee fantasized about a future where she could hold (Y/N) in her arms, feeling the intoxicating rush of power that emanated from the guardian of the universe with every touch. She imagined nights spent together, racing through the streets in her alt-mode, (Y/N) nestled against her, the wind whipping through (Y/N)'s hair as she sped under the moonlight