echoes of power

➵  echoes of power | 𝟎𝟎𝟐◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

➵ echoes of power | 𝟎𝟎𝟐
◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

There was nothing better than the feeling of the wind caressing (Y/N)'s body as she lay in the grassy field of a fictional digital world she had just been transported to

There was nothing better than the feeling of the wind caressing (Y/N)'s body as she lay in the grassy field of a fictional digital world she had just been transported to. She pondered why everything felt so real. Perhaps it was because her body had been transformed into a digital being, destined to protect this very universe. She draped one of her arms over her beautiful (E/C) eyes, shielding them from the sunlight.

Gradually, she felt herself descending into a deeper, more relaxing slumber. The sounds of birds chirping and the wind blowing grew faint, as if she were submerging beneath water. Finally, she reached the bottom of her fall—sleep. It was precisely what she needed after vanquishing a monstrous being that had threatened the existence of this digital world and undergoing the transformation into a powerful digital being.

Her body emitted a gentle, white glow, casting a serene aura that shaded the perimeter of her form. The light was calming, not obnoxiously bright or blinding, but rather angelic. There she lay, peacefully asleep, emitting a soft snore, wrapped in the tranquil luminosity that surrounded her body.

Little did she know, at the Autobots' base, the atmosphere was charged with tension. The three human kids—Jack, Miko, and Raf—were speaking amongst themselves about who knows what, blissfully unaware of the monumental disruption that had occurred. Ratchet, the Autobot medic, monitored a signal device designed to track or catch any powerful signal on Earth or in the planet's atmosphere.

Suddenly, the device emitted a shrill alarm, catching everyone's attention. Raf covered his ears at the loud sound, and Miko pointed at the screen, her eyes widening. "What's that? Did we pick up an alien radio station?"

Ratchet scowled, studying the readings slowly to make sure not to misread anything. Seeing how large this signal was made him think for a second that his optics were not functioning properly due to him never seeing anything like this. "This is no radio station. It's a power signal, and a colossal one at that. I've never seen anything like it."