operation: triple save

➵ operation: triple save  | 𝟎𝟐𝟏◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɪꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ 11,000 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴀᴅ ɪɴ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ

◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹
ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɪꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ 11,000 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴀᴅ ɪɴ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ... ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴏʀ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇ ᴍʏ 13ᴛʜ ʀᴇᴀꜱᴏɴ
ᴛᴡ!!: ᴅʀᴜɢꜱ

↓↓↓↓

𝗨𝗚𝗛 𝗪𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗣𝗔𝗗 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗧𝗙 𝗥 𝗨 𝗗𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗬 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗣𝗛 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗛𝗛𝗚𝗚𝗛𝗚𝗛𝗚𝗛𝗛ᝰ.
The amount of beef I have with this app rn 🙄

For a fleeting moment, (Y/N) remained silent, her expression an enigma of fear and disbelief

For a fleeting moment, (Y/N) remained silent, her expression an enigma of fear and disbelief. A wave of horror crashed over her, her (E/C) eyes widening in terror as she struggled to process the horrifying images before her.

Soundwave, ever observant, focused his blank visor intently on her. Sensing her distress, he sent a message to his screen, the text appearing in a silent plea for confirmation of her well-being.

Feeling nauseous and dizzy, (Y/N) could barely string together coherent thoughts. "I-need to go..." she managed to stammer, her voice trembling. The scenes from the footage played on a loop in her mind, each frame more disturbing than the last. She needed to escape...or just snatch Bumblebee and run, same thing.

The reminder had dawned on her as she watched the footage—she was the guardian of the universe. Yet somehow, she had pushed aside her responsibilities, allowing them to fade into oblivion. Now, they loomed over her once more, an unstoppable force barreling towards her like an avalanche.

The glitching in the footage caught her attention, reminiscent of the master anomaly's perimeter. What if it was still possessing her? The mark on her skin may have vanished, but perhaps its essence lingered within her very being.