one shall fall

➵ one shall fall | 𝟎𝟐𝟗◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

As (Y/N) slowly regained consciousness, it took a moment for her eyes to adjust but when they did she found herself enveloped in a dimly lit space

As (Y/N) slowly regained consciousness, it took a moment for her eyes to adjust but when they did she found herself enveloped in a dimly lit space. It was as if she stood upon an invisible platform amidst a cosmic void, surrounded by a mesmerizing panorama of twinkling stars. Above, below, and all around her, they shinned in the far distance only slightly lighting up her surrounding.

A sharp pressure that suddenly weighed upon (Y/N)'s chest jolted her into a state of alarm. With a sharp intake of breath, she winced and instinctively clutched at the source of the pain, her hand pressing against her throbbing chest.

Agonizing waves of discomfort surged through her, leaving her breathless and disoriented. What was causing this torment? She desperately racked her brain, attempting to recall the events leading up to this bewildering moment, but her thoughts seemed mired in a fog of confusion.

As panic began to grip her, her breath hitched in her throat, and her grip tightened on her flesh, the sense of unease intensifying with each passing moment. She fell to her knees her brows furrowed and head hung low, searching for the source of her discomfort.

From the top of her eyes, she felt a light shine in-front of her and she slowly looked up, a jump scare of a presence materialized before her, its form bathed in a soft, blue luminescence that seemed to emanate from within.

Towering over her with a strange aura, the figure exuded an ethereal majesty that sent a shiver down (Y/N)'s spine. They were as tall as a normal transformer and stood silent without any motion, their gaze fixed upon her.

Unable to tear her gaze away, (Y/N) remained frozen in place with an aching chest, her mind racing with questions. Before she could mutter out words through the pain of her chest they spoke in a deep voice that made her head throb.

"Who are you?" they asked bluntly, clearly not finished with the question. Their tone was extremely stern and commanding, (Y/N) did not often feel intimidated in this universe, but here she was, very intimidated. The figure began to speak again, "You are not of this universe, and your essence is something I have never seen nor created."