guardian's sacrifice

➵ guardian's sacrifice | 𝟎𝟑𝟏◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

(Y/N) had a scowl on her face as she held down the master anomaly, his taunting words echoing around her

(Y/N) had a scowl on her face as she held down the master anomaly, his taunting words echoing around her. "Tick tock, tick tock," he teased, his voice dripping with malevolence as he glanced over at the nexus point, a wicked grin spreading across his face. Anger surged within her, and with a swift motion, she delivered a powerful punch to his face, momentarily stunning him.

A low rumbling noise reverberated through the air, drawing (Y/N)'s attention. With a sense of dread creeping over her, she watched as the rocks around them began to shift and rearrange, forming the imposing figure of Unicron. His optics glowed with a menacing purple hue, a sight that only seemed to fuel the master anomaly's confidence, as he smirked in response.

"Looks like we have guests," he whispered into her ear with a chilling hum, his words sending shivers down her spine.

Deep within the Earth's core, Megatron led the Autobots through the cavernous passages, the dim purple glow of dark energon casting an eerie light on their surroundings. As they pressed forward, a sudden groan of pain escaped Megatron's lips, his sharp digits clawing into the top of his helm in agony.

The Autobots halted in their tracks, turning to look at their former enemy, now an uneasy ally. Megatron's words hung heavily in the air. "Unicron grows ever stronger," he grunted, his voice strained with the weight of his suffering.

Optimus Prime exchanged a solemn glance with Arcee, his expression grave. "How do we know Unicron isn't using Megatron to lead us all into a trap?" she voiced the concern that lingered in the minds of many. Optimus's responded. "We do not."

(Y/N) found herself face to face with both the master anomaly and the Unicron. With determination burning in her veins, she pushed the master anomaly away, his form glitching as he skidded into the distance. Rising to her full height, she stood defiantly, her gaze meeting the glowing optics of Unicron.

"Primus tints your power," a low voice rumbled from Unicron. Gritting her teeth, (Y/N) met his gaze head-on. "So what? You must be Unicron," she declared, her voice ringing with defiance.