universe's guardian

➵  universe's guardian| 𝟎𝟎𝟒◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

➵  universe's guardian| 𝟎𝟎𝟒◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

(Y/N) stood amidst the Autobots, her hand gripping her sword tightly.

Arcee, curious and still processing the recent display of (Y/N)'s combat skills, decided to voice the question lingering in the minds of Team Prime.

Arcee moved closer, crouching down to be on eye level, her bright blue optics focused on (Y/N) with a mix of skepticism and curiosity. "Who are you?" she asked. Rachet stepped in-front of her his tone stern, "what are you?"

The digital being's (E/C) eyes met Arcee's gaze with a nonchalant expression. "Uhm- so basically, I'm the guardian of this universe," she replied, her tone surprisingly casual. The Autobots exchanged glances, a collective disbelief in their optics.

Was she joking?

"Really? Guardian?" Bulkhead chimed in, his deep voice reflecting doubt. He found it hard to believe that this seemingly ordinary "human" could be a guardian of the entier universe. She was so small... He crossed his green metallic arms looking down at the woman.

(Y/N), undisturbed by the skepticism, continued with a nonchalant shrug. "Listen, I get it's hard to believe, but my job is dealing with these things called anomalies in the universe. These creatures are like monsters, devouring everything in their path, and trust me, they are incredibly powerful." Her voice carried a touch of emphasis, underlining the gravity of the threat.

"They consume everything within their reach, and they pose a significant danger to this universe."

The Autobots shared glances, unsure of whether to take her words seriously. Ratchet, always analytical, questioned her further in disbelief. "If these anomalies are a thing, why haven't I seen one?"

(Y/N) sighed, recognizing the difficulty of conveying her truth without divulging too many details. "Because... I'm just good at my job," she responded, her gaze meeting the optics of each Autobot. Skepticism lingered in the air.