rescue mission

➵  rescue mission | 𝟎𝟎𝟔◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

➵  rescue mission | 𝟎𝟎𝟔◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

Urgency laced Bulkhead's command, "Get in, now!"

In a swift transformation, Bulkhead morphed into his alt-mode, pulling up abruptly in front of Jack and Raf, with Miko already safely inside. Jack and Raf hastily climbed into the vehicle, using the door handles to step up. Just as Bulkhead was about to speed away, (Y/N) agilely ascended, settling on the roof, grabbing his roof racks roughly to keep herself centered.

As (Y/N) clambered onto the roof, her gun poised, Bulkhead couldn't help but wince. "Ouch! (Y/N)! Are you crazy?" He let out a soft, almost imperceptible whimper as she stepped on sensitive parts of his alt-mode, the door handles. A mix of fondness was evident in his robotic demeanor. "(Y/N), you're stepping on sensitive parts here," he chuckled, appreciating her presence despite the unintended discomfort. "Sorry," she muttered, ensuring he knew it was never her intention to hurt him.

Miko, finding the situation exhilarating, giggled and declared, "Yeah, she is crazy... CRAZY COOL!" from inside Bulkhead.

Bulkhead drove off, his concern growing for (Y/N) on his roof who had one hand gripping onto his roof rack.

Vehicons above fired at them, but (Y/N) was too busy firing back. Although she didn't offline any of them, she managed to inflict some damage as Bulkhead maneuvered behind a huge rock for cover.

Bulkhead commanded, "Everyone out! And this time, please, wait here?" All disembarked from his alt-mode, yet Miko remained unnoticed inside.

Meanwhile, (Y/N), positioned on the exterior, crawled to the back, seeking better protection from the blasts while maintaining an open space to shoot.

Bulkhead resumed driving, charging towards the ship, skillfully evading shots from numerous Vehicon drones.

Bulkhead reached a rugged mountainside, and with a powerful transformation, he shifted out of his alt-mode. (Y/N) clung tightly to his back as they confronted the harsh terrain.