robot steroids

➵ robot steroids | 𝟎𝟐𝟕◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹ɴɢʟ ʏᴀʟʟ, ɪ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ʜᴀʟꜰ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 😢😢😢

◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹
ɴɢʟ ʏᴀʟʟ, ɪ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ʜᴀʟꜰ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 😢😢😢

(Y/N) settled into the plush cushions of the small red couch in the Autobot base tiny human area, the weight of the day's events pressing down on her

Bulkhead, his massive green frame filling the space, approached her from behind the side railing of the platform where she rested. "Hey, (Y/N), planning on crashing here for the night?"

She nodded, managing a faint smile. "Yeah," she replied, meeting his gaze as she peered into his bright blue optics pulling herself up on the sofa. "Hey, how about we take a drive? Clear our helms a bit?"

His suggestion struck a chord, and she found herself nodding in agreement. A drive sounded like just what she needed at the moment. (Y/N) glanced up at him, touched by his offer. "That sounds nice," she replied softly.

With a gentle nod, Bulkhead extended a massive servo, offering to help her up from the couch. Her tiny fleshy hands gripped onto a singular digit as he pulled her upwards.

Bulkhead transformed into his alt-mode, (Y/N) gracefully leaped into the passenger side, the familiar interior welcoming her with its familiar scent of oil and metal.

With a rumble of engines, Bulkhead's powerful motor pushed into deserted streets of Nevada. The moon cast a soft glow over the landscape.

As Bulkhead guided them through the dimly lit streets, (Y/N) surrendered herself to the tranquility of the night. It was as if the world outside existed solely for them in that moment, cocooned in the protective embrace of Bulkhead's alt-mode.

A sense of serenity enveloped her, a temporary respite from the chaos and uncertainty that awaited beyond the horizon. Some might even liken it to the term 'calm before the storm.'

She allowed herself to sink into the plush leather seats, the cool touch of the material the perfect temperature against her skin. With a sigh, she rested her head against the window, enjoying the moment.