comfort

➵  comfort | 𝟎𝟎𝟗◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

➵ comfort | 𝟎𝟎𝟗
◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

(Y/N) found herself engulfed in an overwhelming sense of despair, a haunting emotion permeating her very being

(Y/N) found herself engulfed in an overwhelming sense of despair, a haunting emotion permeating her very being. The weight of recent events pressed upon her relentlessly, inducing a nauseating sensation and an unsettling unease. Her body emitted a disconcerting heat, a burning discomfort that mirrored the intensity of her tears.

Kneeling on the ground, the technological markings on her skin glowed with an eerie luminescence, reflecting the internal turmoil she grappled with. Each mark pulsated with a spectral energy that drew the attention of Optimus, who had not observed these markings on her body until now. Strikingly reminiscent of the veins in the human body, these markings unveiled a previously unseen aspect of (Y/N)'s being.

The core of her being felt exposed, vulnerable to the malevolent forces that had sought to manipulate her, leaving her uncertain about the anomalies' intentions—were they intending to hurt her? At this point, she did not know.

Amidst her breakdown, tears choked her, sobs tearing through her like a tempest.

Desperately, (Y/N) sought to regain control, attempting to calm the storm of emotions raging within. However, each effort to soothe herself was thwarted by the haunting image of the anomaly—a vivid replay etching itself into her mind.

Optimus leaped over the rock, closely followed by Bumblebee. His optics mirrored deep concern as he hastened to (Y/N)'s side. With a graceful descent, he knelt beside her.

He placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder, the touch a comforting gesture amid the chaos that had unfolded. "Are you alright, (Y/N)?" he inquired.

Bumblebee swiftly joined Optimus in concern, displaying a mix of worry and frustration. Emitting a series of beeps and whirs, he conveyed his distress.

Driven by an innate need to comfort (Y/N), Bumblebee took a gentle but decisive step. With a careful embrace, he lifted her up, cradling her against his chest plate. He held her close, emitting a series of beeping noises directed towards her. Nuzzling her head in an attempt to soothe her, the cool metal of his frame surrounded her. However, despite his efforts, his hugging did not provide much help.