one shall rise

➵ one shall rise | 𝟎𝟑𝟎◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀᴄᴀ ☺️☺️

◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹
ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀᴄᴀ ☺️☺️

➵ one shall rise | 𝟎𝟑𝟎◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀᴄᴀ ☺️☺️

This power... it is unlike anything I have ever encountered.

It reverberates through the very fabric of existence.

Such raw strength, such boundless potential.

And yet... I sense a sliver of Primus within it, a mere fraction of his essence intertwined with their divine power. His influence is stopping me...shielded them from my grasp

Curse you, Primus, for laying claim to such a force, for withholding it from me.

Unicron growled deeply. "Another Prime..." His words were rough and deep. Unicron was drowned out by the surge of power emanating from (Y/N), who was far in the distance from where he currently stood pede. It pulsed through the air, vibrant and alive, as ever, but it felt different.

Optimus Prime staggered back, his bright blue optics wide in shock, he spoke from under the metal mask that covered his mouth. "(Y/N)," he uttered, the name escaping his vocalizer like a sacred invocation.

Unicron's first and initial action was to pinpoint the source of the Prime's power, a task he assumed would be straightforward given the origin of the energy emanating from the very planet he resided in.

He extended his consciousness, trailing the echoes of power as they reverberated through the cosmos, searching for the elusive owner of such formidable energy.

But despite his relentless pursuit, Unicron found no tangible source, no entity to lay claim to the immense power that pulsed through the universe. It was as if the power itself defied his grasp, slipping through his ethereal fingers like sand. He sought to penetrate the depths of the power's owner, (Y/N), to bend their will to his own, but encountered an unexpected barrier—a barrier that felt akin to Primus himself erecting a shield.

With a snarl of frustration, Unicron's psychic assault was repelled. Each attempt to delve deeper met with resistance, as if Primus's influence encircled her consciousness and power. Anger boiled within Unicron, but when did anger NOT boil within him, he was Unicron. Primus, he seethed inwardly, his thoughts laced with venomous ire. You dare to shield this power from me. You will pay.