dear captive

➵ dear captive | 𝟎𝟐𝟎◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇ ɪ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ 12ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ

◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇ ɪ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ 12
ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ

➵ dear captive | 𝟎𝟐𝟎◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɪꜱ ꜱᴏ ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇ ɪ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ 12ᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ

In the dimly lit cell, darkness enveloped (Y/N), accompanied by a chilling coldness that seeped into her bones. Guarded by jittery Vehicons, the atmosphere was heavy with anxiety.

Despite their role as captors, the drones displayed an unsettling degree of reverence towards her, their actions cautious, almost unnaturally considerate for a mere prisoner.

The cold embrace of the servocuffs encircled her wrists, a harsh reminder of her confinement. Yet, amidst the weight of her restraints, (Y/N) couldn't ignore the palpable fear emanating from the Vehicons surrounding her. It was funny watching them scurry around all panicked.

"Miss Guardian," one of the Vehicons spoke tentatively. "A-A-Are... are you comfortable?"

The absurdity of the question caught (Y/N) off guard, her brow knitting in disbelief. "Comfortable?" she echoed looking at the squad of Vehicons. "In captivity?"

The Vehicons exchanged uneasy glances, their fear intensifying at her response.

Meanwhile, in the background, two of the Vehicons huddled together, their optics wide with concern. "She's half human, right?" one whispered nervously.

The other nodded, fidgeting with its servos. "Yeah, she is. But what do humans like? I don't want her to think we're incompetent."

The first Vehicon glanced back at (Y/N), who was eyeing them curiously. Panic surged through his circuits, fearing her wrath if they failed to please her. "Maybe... maybe we should ask her?" he suggested tentatively.

But before they could approach her, (Y/N) turned her attention towards them, her gaze piercing through their fear.

"Is something the matter?" she interrupted, raising a brow.