sick mind

➵ sick mind | 𝟎𝟏𝟖◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹ʀʟʟʏ ʙᴀᴅʟʏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɢᴜʏꜱ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ 🥲ɴᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ

➵ sick mind | 𝟎𝟏𝟖
◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹
ʀʟʟʏ ʙᴀᴅʟʏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɢᴜʏꜱ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ 🥲
ɴᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ

➵ sick mind | 𝟎𝟏𝟖◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹ʀʟʟʏ ʙᴀᴅʟʏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɢᴜʏꜱ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ 🥲ɴᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ꜱᴇɴᴛᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ

(Y/N) stirred awake to the soft embrace of morning light filtering through the curtains of her room. With a gentle groan, she pushed herself up, her movements slow and deliberate as she shook off the remnants of sleep.

Her fingers brushed against the spot on her neck where the anomaly had left its mark not long ago. The absence of its presence felt strange, like a missing piece in the puzzle of her existence, a constant reminder of the malevolent force that once threatened to unravel her world.

Lost in contemplation, (Y/N) pondered the eerie silence that now enveloped her universe since she received that final message from her home. The once-familiar presence of the anomalies had grown eerily quiet, leaving her with a sense of unease that gnawed at her core.

The memory of the master anomaly's ominous words lingered in her mind, a haunting echo of the dangers lurking just beyond the veil of reality. What if the anomalies had already breached the nexus point, unleashing chaos upon the universes? What if she was merely a pawn in their twisted game, her fate inexorably tied to their whims?

The questions swirled in her mind like a tempest, threatening to engulf her in doubt and fear. But (Y/N) refused to succumb to despair. With a steely resolve, the strong woman pushed aside her apprehensions, vowing to confront whatever challenges lay ahead with unwavering courage.

Exiting her room, (Y/N) descended the stairs, the floorboards creaking softly beneath her feet as she made her way to the kitchen. There, she found Fowler standing at the counter, his broad back turned to her as he busied himself with the morning routine, of brewing a fresh pot of coffee.

Agent frowler it girl morning routine confirmed

"Good morning, Mister Fowler," she greeted, her voice soft yet filled with genuine warmth.