popularity

➵  popularity | 𝟎𝟏𝟒◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

➵  popularity | 𝟎𝟏𝟒
◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

➵  popularity | 𝟎𝟏𝟒◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

(Y/N) slowly blinked her eye open. As she gradually regained consciousness, she realized she was lying in a small bed. Confusion clouded her mind as she attempted to recall how she ended up here.

Pushing herself up into a sitting position, (Y/N) scanned the room, taking in the sterile metal walls and dim lighting. It was evident that this was no place she recognized from her time with the Autobots.

With a sense of apprehension, she swung her legs over the edge of the bed and stood up, her joints creaking slightly from the uncomfortable position.

Taking tentative steps towards the door, (Y/N) hesitated for a moment before reaching out to press the control panel, causing the door to slide open with a hiss. Stepping out into the corridor, she found herself on the Nemesis, the Decepticon warship.

Ohhhhh yeahhhh she was captured, she forgot about that part.

Her eyes widened as she took in her surroundings, the realization of her predicament sinking in. Before she could fully process the situation, she heard the sound of footsteps approaching, and she turned to see Starscream commanding Vehacon drones around with an air of authority.

"Uh... what am I doing here?" (Y/N) blurted out, her voice betraying her confusion and uncertainty.

Starscream turned to face her, a smug grin spreading across his faceplate. "Ah, my dear power source is awake," he remarked, his tone dripping with sarcasm. "I trust you had a pleasant rest?" he added, the mocking tone not lost on (Y/N) as she stood there, unsure of how to respond.

Feeling drained and disoriented from her ordeal, (Y/N) found herself unable to muster the energy to engage in any sort of confrontation. Instead, she stood there, her eyes blinking with exhaustion as she struggled to keep her balance.

Starscream approached her with an air of arrogance, his crimson optics gleaming with a predatory glint as he observed her tired form. Without a word, he reached out and gently lifted (Y/N) into his arms, his touch firm yet possessive as he held her close.