plan formation

➵ plan formation | 𝟎𝟐𝟑◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɪꜱ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ (2,872 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ)

◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜 ◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛ ɪꜱ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ (2,872 ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ)

As (Y/N) returned to the base the next day, she was met with the imposing figure of Optimus Prime standing in the hangar, his arms crossed over his chest plate and a stern expression etched upon his face plate

As (Y/N) returned to the base the next day, she was met with the imposing figure of Optimus Prime standing in the hangar, his arms crossed over his chest plate and a stern expression etched upon his face plate. His blue optics bore into her soul with a harshness that would make any bot or human shiver.

"(Y/N)," Optimus's voice rang out echoing of the walls. "Where were you yesterday night?"

(Y/N) hesitated for a moment, feeling a pang of unease at the possessive tone in Optimus's voice. She knew that he wanted her to become a full-fledged Autobot, to pledge her allegiance to their cause and follow him without question. But the thought of relinquishing her independence and submitting to his authority filled her with a sense of dread. She was her own person, and definitely not a soldier. She was the Guardian of the universe, if anything he should be the one taking orders from her.

"I was... at Fowler's house," (Y/N) replied hesitantly, her voice faltering slightly as she avoided Optimus's gaze.

Optimus's optics narrowed, his expression hardening as he bent down to her level, his voice low. "You are lying," he stated sternly.

"I asked Fowler last night if you were staying with him, and he said no," Optimus continued, his tone dripping with accusation. "So, I'll ask you again, (Y/N). Where were you?"

Why did he want to know? How long did he spend last night trying to find her while she was in a forest making out with a giant spider  robot under a tree at the dead of night. 

Caught in Optimus's gaze, (Y/N) felt a surge of fear come over her. She knew that she couldn't keep lying to him, that she had to face the consequences of her actions. But as she searched for the right words to explain herself, she couldn't shake the feeling that Optimus's possessive behavior was pushing her further and further away from him, driving a wedge between them that she feared may never be repaired.

As (Y/N) began to stammer nervously, her thoughts racing as she searched for a believable explanation. "I-I... I was... I was just... uh..."

Before she could finish her sentence, Optimus's patience wore thin knowing she was trying to come up with another lie, his voice cutting through her. "Enough," he snapped. "I can see right through your lies."