the broken

➵ the broken | 𝟎𝟑𝟐◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜𝗜◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

➵ the broken | 𝟎𝟑𝟐
◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜𝗜◞ ₊˚⊹♡
𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

➵ the broken | 𝟎𝟑𝟐◟ 𝗮𝗰𝘁 𝗜𝗜◞ ₊˚⊹♡𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚗𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚙 ‹𝟹

They where all broken. Her funeral was truly a somber affair, the weight of her loss palpable among the gathered mourners. Her sword stood prominently, embedded in the ground before her gravestone, its gleaming blade reflecting the sunlight.

June Darby, had been accompanied by her son Jack and Raf, to ventured out and find the perfect flowers to honor (Y/N). They had scoured the market, their eyes searching for blooms that could capture even a fraction of her spirit. It was Raf who ultimately found the bundle that felt right. He stared at the vibrant petals, his eyes reflecting a deep sadness as he whispered, "Those remind me of her."

Determined to contribute, Raf marched over to the display, but his small stature made reaching the flowers difficult. Smiling gently, June picked up the bouquet he had chosen, cradling it carefully as she paid for their purchase.

Now, that bundle of flowers lay gently at the base of (Y/N)'s sword, a colorful tribute to the guardian they had all come to love and respect.

It was vibrant tribute against the backdrop of grief. June backed up and stood beside Jack, who was looking down at the ground, sadness etched into his features. She placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, sharing in the silent sorrow.

Nearby, Miko was on her knees, sobbing uncontrollably, her tears flowing freely. The rawness of her grief cut through the stillness. Her cries were the sound of a heart breaking, echoing the collective pain felt by everyone present.

To her, (Y/N) had been more than a guardian or a friend; she had been a mother figure, offering guidance, protection, and unconditional love. The loss was a gaping wound in Miko's heart, one that seemed impossible to heal.

On her knees, Miko clutched the grass, her shoulders shaking with the force of her grief. "It's not fair," she sobbed, her voice cracking under the weight of her emotions. Her tears streamed down her face, mingling with the earth beneath her, as she mourned the irreplaceable bond she had shared with (Y/N).