8

Chapter 8: Name

(8)

After Shen Er ate the pregnancy fairy grass, he had a red mole on his wrist, which showed that he was indeed pregnant with Gu Mingzhou's child, and the child was alive and well, and it didn't hurt at all after being punched.

Very strong, worthy of being his cub!

Shen Er swept away his previous flinching, rolled up his sleeves, and showed off in Gu Mingzhou's face: "You see what I told you earlier."

In this regard, Gu Mingzhou was skeptical: "Hu The demon told me about the pregnancy fairy grass in order to get rid of me. As for whether this fairy grass can induce pregnancy is not yet known, we cannot easily draw a conclusion." Even if the

evil body is really different from human beings, it can win the bid in one go and it will show up immediately. , he didn’t believe that the tiger demon would be so kind and would tell them such a thing.

Hearing this, Shen Er retracted his wrist angrily and snorted coldly, "I can never wake up a person who is pretending to sleep. Believe it or not, you will know when the child is born and looks as ugly as you. "

Gu Mingzhou, who was physically attacked by Rabbit: ...

Is he ugly? No one has ever said that about him."

He sighed helplessly and said, "Then just pretend that you have a child."

"What does it mean to pretend? I do!"

Gu Mingzhou stood up suddenly, startling Shen Er, thinking that he was going to choke him again. His face told him to shut up. This man's face changed very quickly. One second he was always smiling, and the next second his face was so dark that it made people tremble.

But he didn't expect it. Gu Mingzhou just stood up and said: "I'll go back to the sect and get some parenting books." He

had no experience in giving birth to children, and he only heard about it from hearsay. Shen Er was sealed for three hundred years. Blank paper, whether the pregnancy fairy grass is real or fake, it would be a good idea to go back to the sect and find some parenting books for reference. Maybe it can help them find out whether Shen Er is pregnant or not.

"Parenting book?" Shen Er tilted his head and asked curiously: "What is that?"

Gu Mingzhou thought for a moment and simply explained: "It just teaches you what to pay attention to when giving birth. By the way, you can Literary?"

Shen Er paused and the tips of his ears turned slightly red, "Of course I am literate. My military advisor taught me how to read." Even though he didn't know many words, he was also very ugly and was often laughed at by the military advisor. .

To prove, Shen Er picked up a small branch from the ground and wrote two crooked words on the ground, "Look."

Gu Mingzhou leaned over and saw two crooked figures that looked like ghostly symbols. A few words of bugs were crawling on the ground, and he was silent and said: "What is this?"

His self-esteem was hit, and Shen Er's face turned redder: "You can't read, Shen Er, don't you know Shen Er? Uncultured."

Gu Mingzhou, who was "uneducated", lowered his head and looked carefully for a while, and reluctantly recognized the two characters: "Shen Er - who?"

"My name!" Shen Er threw it. He opened a small branch, proudly raised his chest, and said, "The military advisor gave me this name. You mortals, I wouldn't tell you this name easily. For the sake of you being the father of this child, I will show you the name with great mercy." "