38

Chapter 38: Inner Alchemy

(Thirty-Eight)

As soon as Xiao Qing left, there was a deathly silence in the wing.

Shen Er tried to struggle again and muttered to himself with the little cub in his arms, "I picked this child up on the roadside. How could it be Gu Mingzhou's? I don't look like Gu Mingzhou at all." Day, and how could I come to the Demon Realm with him? Haha, don’t you think so, military advisor?"

Xie Xun squinted his eyes, and his eyes fell on the baby in his arms, which was making milky sounds and eating his hands. After a while, he His voice softened, "I hope Your Majesty will tell me the truth so that I can help Your Majesty."

Shen Er bit his lower lip and whispered: "I am telling the truth. If you don't believe it, forget it." "

Yes." What?" Xie Xun stood up slowly, picked up the crescent dagger from the table, and walked to Shen Er, "In that case, please give me the child. This child was picked up by your Majesty, and he was with Gu Ming. The day and night are very similar, so they must be his children."

Looking at the sharp and bone-breaking short knife in his hand, Shen Er panicked for a moment, and quickly hugged Chao Bao and shrank, "What are you going to do? I have already said this. Not his child!"

Xie Xun turned the crescent knife and said calmly: "This child is half evil."

Shen Er was exposed and pushed him away and said urgently, "I don't need to worry about this matter. Come on, you are the military advisor, and I am your master. Are you planning to disown me as your master? Come down here, there is nothing for you to do here!" Hearing this, Xie Xun suddenly fell silent

. He stared at the child for a long time, then leaned over and excused himself, "Yes."

The door to the wing opened and closed. As soon as Xie Xun left, all the other demons also retreated, leaving only Shen Er and the little boy in his arms looking at each other. .

This was the first time that Shen Er got so angry with the military advisor. The military advisor seemed a little angry, but at least he listened to himself.

Shen Er breathed a sigh of relief, hugged the cub and kissed it lovingly.

Even the military strategist can't hurt his super bad character, otherwise, he will turn his back on others.

*

Outside the wing, Xie Xun leaned on the railing on the third floor and looked towards the stage on the second floor. The first auction was about to start, and the famous "Pity the Girl" opera was being sung on the stage.

This play tells the story of Cuiping, a rich girl, who was seduced by a wild boy named Zhang An and ran away. The rich girl's family tried their best to stop her, but Cuiping secretly became pregnant with Zhang An and got married without permission.

After watching for a while, Xie Xun frowned slightly, and there was a trace of annoyance in his voice that even he himself could not detect,

"Let them sing in a different song."

Although the demons on both sides were confused as to why he did this, they immediately responded.

After a pause, Xie Xun pressed his eyebrows again and said softly, "Kill that Yan Zhang'an."

Demon:...?

Hiss, I dare not ask.

Xiao Qing waited quietly beside him until Xie Xun finished the play and turned to look at him, "The child can't be kept. You know what to do." When he mentioned life and death, he seemed to be just saying that he wanted to eat for dinner. What.