41

Chapter 41 I Hug You (Second Update)

(Forty-one)

His heartbeat was so fast that he was suffocating. Shen Er backed away hastily, wiping his lips again and again, half annoyed and half ashamed: "Who allowed you to kiss me! "

In the empty dungeon, there was a sound of Wei Liao gasping not far away.

Okay, kiss me, I'm locked in prison with my life or death uncertain, but I can still have the leisure to express my love to my relatives.

Gu Mingzhou, you will die on Shen Er's body.

"You want me to prove it." Gu Mingzhou answered him in a low voice.

Shen Er was so angry that he couldn't hold his tongue straight, and scolded him incoherently, "You are dirty, shameless, and you bastard!"

In front of Gu Mingzhou, he wiped his lips vigorously and repeatedly.

Damn it, Gu Mingzhou must have wanted to use this to retaliate and humiliate him. He said that he liked it, but he was just afraid that he would kill him in anger!

Gu Mingzhou was silent, "What's the matter? I've scratched my skin again."

"As for that!" Shen Er said angrily, "Why do you kiss me? Why should I be kissed by you? You simply... you deserve it." Ten thousand deaths, extremely disgusting!"

Hearing this, Gu Mingzhou burst into laughter, "If you feel that you are at a disadvantage, you can also disgust me."

Sure enough, Gu Mingzhou just wanted to disgust him!

Shen Er perfectly misinterpreted Gu Mingzhou's meaning. He looked like he couldn't believe that such nonsense could come from Gu Mingzhou's mouth. He said in astonishment, "Do you really think that I am a fool? I don't think so." Don't even think about kissing you!"

The hateful, terrible, and hateful Gu Mingzhou actually wanted to trick himself into kissing him. This bastard, this person has lost his mind and limits!

He turned around and wanted to run away, but the cell door was locked tightly. Shen Er shouted out anxiously: "Who's here, let me out quickly!"

The stone door of the dungeon was slowly opened, and Xie Xun stood outside the door, quietly. She looked at him quietly and asked quietly, "Why is Your Majesty in there?"

The tips of the stupid brother's ears were so red that they were bleeding, and there was a conspicuous scarlet color from the side of his face to his neck. He held the cell door tightly, as if there was someone behind him. What savage beast is chasing me.

"Don't ask anymore, military counselor, help me, military counselor!!"

Xie Xun turned his head and looked at Gu Mingzhou inside. The immortal locks on his hands were opened. It is absolutely impossible for Gu Mingzhou to escape by himself now. Then there was only one possibility left -

he squinted his eyes and looked at his stupid brother who was still desperately waving at him for help.

"Your Majesty, have you unlocked Gu Mingzhou's Immortal Binding?" Xie Xun was not in a hurry to release Shen Er. He walked slowly to the cell door, "Why?" Shen Er pressed against the railing and stretched out his hand. Enough for

the key on his waist, "Commander, why are you talking so much nonsense? Hurry up and give me the key."

Xie Xun suddenly took the key off his waist and took it away from Shen Er, "I want to know that your Majesty Whether you were deceived by Gu Mingzhou or not is related to the overall situation. I can't let your Majesty go out easily. Tell me, Your Majesty."