42

Chapter 42 Sweet Dream

(Forty-Two)

Xie Xun’s veins on his forehead were twitching wildly, and his tone became a little darker. He said without hesitation: "There is no such way in the world. Your Majesty was born with a great evil. Could it be that he has become a man?" Do you want to learn from others to be kind?"

Shen Er was stunned for a moment and said, "It's not a man." "

What is that?" , he was about to strangle Shen Er to death, "Your Majesty, tell me, if it's not a man, what is it?"

Shen Er didn't notice his sudden downturn, and thought seriously for a moment, "It's a boy."

Xie Xun:...

" Your Majesty." Xie Xun took a breath inconspicuously and said in a cold voice, "I don't think this joke is funny."

Shen Er scratched his face and felt that it was getting more confusing as he talked. He simply said: "Actually, It's the child I picked up, and I'm afraid I won't be able to control myself and want to eat him in the future."

He hasn't forgotten that Super Bad is the setting he picked up.

Hearing this, Xie Xun paused and looked slightly relaxed, "It turns out to be that child."

Then he frowned again and said quietly: "Who told you these words?"

His stupid brother could not have thought of this. brain.

"This... don't ask." Shen Er coughed twice, "You only need to tell me whether it will turn out like this. If it really turns out like this, how should I control myself?" He said I used

to be happy in the mountains, but I never thought that such a day would come. I ate and slept every day, and never thought that I had become worse invisibly. In Shen Er's heart, he felt that he had always been bad.

It's just that he doesn't want to lose his mind, let alone treat Super Bad badly.

Hearing this, Xie Xun stared at him silently without comment, "If such a day comes, Your Majesty should eat him." After the words

fell, Shen Er froze on the spot, "What did you say?"

"All great evils are like this. If your Majesty really has had too many evil thoughts and has the idea of ​​eating that child, then it must be because the child has started sucking your blood and squeezing your evil power from you." Xie Xunfeng Qingyundan He opened his mouth, as if he was just telling a trivial matter.

This is true for all great evils.

When his mother gave birth to him, she did not kill him for some reasons, so when he grew up, he absorbed a lot of his mother's evil power and finally ate her.

Only one powerful Su Ming can be left in the world.

It's all that simple, whoever is soft-hearted will die.

The so-called family affection is just a human term. Among the great evils, one can only constantly feed on evil thoughts, compete for evil thoughts, create evil thoughts, and become the strongest.

This is an unchanging law, an instinct they have had since the day they were born.

"I don't want it." Shen Er looked at him in panic, surprised by the calmness and calmness on Xie Xun's face, "If you were a great evil, would you have the heart to eat the two guardians?" After hearing his words, Xie Xun

Xun smiled softly, "No."

Shen Er just breathed a sigh of relief when he heard Xie Xun say: "Do you know why the left and right guardians can follow and serve the great evil of Su Ming in every generation?"