76

Xie Xun left.

His mind was made up.

Xie Xun thought everything clearly when he found out that Gu Mingzhou was going to survive the tribulation. Gu Mingzhou's failure to ascend could only be because he was not eliminated. This was a matter of destiny. If it was not completed, Gu Mingzhou would definitely not be able to ascend. of.

The fate that he had secretly changed three hundred years ago in order to survive has returned to him. After all, he owes his stupid brother a favor.

It's not bad to die like this, at least he didn't die with infinite regret like his mother.

Before he died, there were still people in the world who missed him, which was enough.

When Xie Xun found Gu Mingzhou, he saw the dying Gu Mingzhou. He raised his eyebrows and said softly, "How can you withstand the thunder tribulation like this?"

Fortune is a trick, if he didn't owe his stupid brother a favor. , when the evil force returns to the body, it would be great to kill Gu Mingzhou directly with one knife.

What a pity.

Hearing his voice, Gu Mingzhou slowly raised his head, glanced at him, and said hoarsely, "Where's Shen Er?"

"I don't know." Xie Xun walked towards him, looked at the broken long sword, and paused for a moment. He frowned, pulled out the sword from his waist, and threw it in front of Gu Mingzhou, "Pick it up."

Gu Mingzhou looked at him in silence for a long time, then stood up with the broken sword in his hand.

"I told you to pick up the knife." Xie Xun didn't know what he was going to do, so he repeated patiently, "Move quickly, you probably won't last long." Without saying a word,

Gu Mingzhou took out a knife from his arms. Evil killing bottle.

Xie Xun looked at him in confusion and kindly reminded, "You can't kill me with that thing." "

Yes," Gu Mingzhou said calmly, opening the Evil Killing Bottle casually, "but it's more than enough to trap you." "

You What do you mean?" Xie Xun looked at him in disbelief and subconsciously wanted to escape, but his body was suddenly sucked into the bottle by the evil-killing bottle.

He stood in the space of the Evil Killing Bottle in astonishment and heard Gu Mingzhou's voice coming from outside the bottle.

"Shen Er will be angry if he knows I kill you. You should be grateful that you are his brother. Don't even think about escaping unless you change back to your original form."

Xie Xun:?

"But it's useless to change back to the prototype. I will never kill you, I will only seal you again."

"You... you are crazy!" Xie Xun suppressed the annoyance in his heart. He planned everything, except that he didn't He expected that Gu Mingzhou would be as stupid as his stupid brother.

As long as you kill him, you can ascend. Gu Mingzhou gave up on such a simple matter without hesitation.

God knows how long he had been determined before he decided to exchange fates with Shen Er and help Gu Mingzhou fulfill his destiny, but in the end he did nothing!

How could he mess with two idiots!

Gu Mingzhou threw the Evil Killing Bottle and Xie Xun far away, then quietly leaned against the stone, closed his eyes, and adjusted his mood.

He believed in Shen Er that his rabbit would definitely do what he told him. All he had to do was wait for the rabbit to come back.

Even though they are far apart, they can still hear each other's voices in their hearts.