67

Chapter 67: Burning Phoenix (Second Update)

(Sixty-seven)

"Young master, you want to buy chickens? They are freshly baked. A whole chicken with fragrant oil only costs 30 yuan."

Gu Mingzhou stood in front of the stall, carefully selected for a long time, and selected two. The fattest one, "Wrap these two."

Although the two cubs don't have much appetite, the rabbit is greedy and bought one more to satisfy him.

"Okay!" The vendor happily wrapped the chicken in lotus leaves and said, "Sir, we also have roast rabbits here. Do you want one too?"

Gu Mingzhou was silent and left. He grabbed the two wrapped chickens in his hand and said solemnly, "No."

He turned around and left quickly, as if he had heard something terrible.

The stall owner glanced at his back and scratched his head in confusion, "Weird guy."

Not long after Gu Mingzhou left, a dark figure stood in front of his stall.

"Boss, do you know about the Gu family, a well-known seal family?"

Hearing his words, the stall owner raised his head and said in surprise, "Of course you know about the Gu family. They are the masters of the family. Do you have anything to do with them?"

After a pause, He moved closer to the other party and lowered his voice, "But did you touch something dirty?"

Everyone in Luoyu City knew what the Gu family did. It was the Gu family who protected Luoyu for hundreds of years. There has been no big trouble, and no evil spirits dare to come here to cause trouble.

Hearing this, the man standing in front of the stall owner frowned slightly and said indifferently, "That's right. Where is his home?" The

stall owner enthusiastically pointed him a way, "Go west here, turn a corner, and you will see a building. The big house is the Gu family."

The man nodded and left in a hurry.

The stall owner realized that the weird man in Taoist uniform who came to buy roast chicken just now seemed to be going in the same direction.

Hey, there are a lot of weirdos especially this year.

*

Gu family.

Chaoji hugged his father and brother who had turned into prototypes, and watched nervously as the puppets Gu Mingzhou and Xie Xun fought. He was really worried that his bad brother would die.

After all, even a kid like him could see that the bad brother couldn't beat Gu Mingzhou.

He won't last long.

"Bad brother, hurry up and turn into a rabbit!" Chaoji called him anxiously, "Dad and brother will be fine after they become rabbits!"

Xie Xun continued without saying a word, as if he hadn't heard anything. Fight with Gu Mingzhou.

He will never expose his weakness to others like Shen Er did. The evil will not turn into its prototype unless it is absolutely necessary. When it changes back to its prototype, it will lose its evil power and have no evil aura. Although it is possible to disguise its identity, the risk is extremely high.

He had taught Shen Er this before, but it was obvious that Shen Er had forgotten everything he taught him, otherwise he wouldn't have had two more cubs born out of thin air.

Shen Er's lesson was still fresh in his mind, how could he make the same mistake.

If something unexpected happened, he might as well just die now.