EXTRA 5

"Bad brother, daddy needs some water."

Chaoji held a large water bottle that was bigger than his head, raised it high above his head, stood on tiptoes, and placed the bottle on the table in front of Xie Xun.

Looking away from the page, Xie Xun slowly looked at Chaoji and said quietly, "He doesn't have any legs?"

No matter how lazy you are, you are used to asking your children to fetch water.

"It's grown," the cub answered him meticulously, "Daddy's legs are taking a bath."

Xie Xun was not interested in what Shen Er's legs were doing. He casually raised his eyes and glanced at the demon next to him. The other party immediately understood and respectfully took the two cubs to get tea.

It's really annoying that he has to deal with such small things personally.

Xie Xun picked up the tea cup, took a sip, and then heard the report from the demon clan outside the door.

"Your Majesty, Lord Qing Yan has come to pay his respects."

The hand holding the tea cup paused slightly, Xie Xun looked out the door and said softly, "Come in."

Qing Yan came at the right time. Shen Er had been unable to eat in the past few days. After changing the dishes he loved to eat, he still lost his appetite. She asked Qing Yan to take a good look at what was wrong with him.

The door was pushed open with great force, and Qing Yan walked in slowly, holding a folding fan, and sat across from Xie Xun familiarly, "There is a new ghost market, why don't you invite me to play?"

"You're here uninvited, aren't you?" Xie Xun knew why he came, so he went straight to the point to expose his thoughts and said indifferently, "If you want to have evil thoughts, you can catch them yourself. Don't think about causing trouble in the Demon Realm."

Qing Yan choked, put away her fan, and said with great displeasure, "Xie Xun, you are really heartless. I was the one who delivered you when your mother gave birth to you. I hugged you when you were a child. Why not?" You have to be considered a half-godfather, why can’t you come to your territory and have some evil thoughts?”

"roll."

"..."

Qing Yan couldn't afford to offend him, so she thought for a moment, then tentatively gave in in a low voice, "How about you give me a few powerful ones, and I'll leave immediately after eating."

Hearing this, Xie Xun put down the book in his hand, looked up at him, and squinted his eyes, "Yes, yes, but I have something I want you to do."

Seeing that he agreed, Qing Yan immediately smiled and said, "Tell me, what's wrong with your stupid brother again?"

Both of them knew what the other wanted. In Xie Xun's case, the only one who could use Qing Yan was his younger brother, who even in the Great Evil could be called a sick man.

"He's had a bad appetite lately."

After listening, Qing Yan was silent, "That's it?"

Xie Xun didn't even raise his head and continued to read, "Well, you go and read it. If you cure it, you will be rewarded."

"You can't kill a chicken with a bull's-eye, you are really..." Qing Yan felt that she was acting like a doctor for the Suming family. How could a famous doctor like him need to see a doctor for such a stupid thing?

He stood up speechlessly, looked at the demon next to him, and said angrily, "Why don't you lead the way quickly?"

The demon took half a step back in fear, and with Xie Xun's nod of approval, he had the courage to lead Qing Yan out.