36

Chapter 36 Tianzi No. 1

(thirty-six)

In the ghost city.

This magnificent palace looks even bigger after entering. It is divided into three floors, with the first floor being the largest. The main hall is bustling with all kinds of strange demons. There are many gambling tables inside, and some demons are sitting beside the tables. The bets were made excitedly, and the chips were the souls and limbs of living people, and the golden elixir of monks.

The bloody smell surrounded the entire main hall, and everything was like a drawing of purgatory, which was horrifying.

Shen Er looked around and felt that everything was strange. It turned out that the demon clan's territory looked like this.

The furnishings here are also more luxurious and elegant than outside. The gambling tables and chips made of gold shine under the light of the ever-lasting lanterns. Expensive silk curtains are hung on the stairs. Each gambling table is carefully separated by a sandalwood flower-and-bird screen. open.

Looking further up, the second floor is a large and luxurious stage. Every brick on the stage is inlaid with luminous jade. It seems to be a place for placing auction items. There is also a gold ball on the stage. Beaten birdcage.

"You three gentlemen, please sit on the first floor first. The auction will start soon." The Yin brat was extremely polite at the moment. "But there is one rule you must remember. Never go to the second and third floors. Those on the upper floors have more important identities." Dear distinguished guest, if anything goes wrong, your life will be lost."

As soon as he finished speaking, the yellow guiding talisman in Gu Mingzhou's hand flew towards the second floor.

Everyone was silent for a moment.

Yin Xiaogui said in horror: "Ancestor, what did you put on the second floor? That's not a place for us to go!"

Gu Mingzhou frowned slightly and whispered: "It doesn't matter, I'll get it myself."

It seems that It was a surprise that Song Jingyu was still an honored guest among the distinguished guests in this demon clan.

Shen Er waved his hand to the little ghost Yin, "Go down, it's none of your business."

Little ghost Yin was already frightened, imagining the scene of the angry adults above, its face suddenly changed and said: "How can this be done, you guys?" I brought the three of them in. If anything happens, the superiors will want my head. You'd better get out!"

After saying that, it took out the jade ring from its arms and said very irritably, "This thing I don't want it anymore. You guys, hurry up and get out of here. Don't force me to kill you."

Hearing this, Shen Er was not happy anymore. "Is there any reason to take back what I sent out?"

He raised his head and looked at the two of them. He looked in the direction where the building yellow talisman floated, feeling a little excited, "You don't have to worry about it. I'll go take a look and get that thing back. I promise it won't harm you."

Above the second floor, all the distinguished guests are among the distinguished guests. Doesn't it mean that the higher you go, the more delicious the demon's evil thoughts will be?

It’s really greedy.

When Yin Xiaogui heard this, he cursed loudly.

Wei Liao narrowed his eyes, took out a short demon-slaying blade from his clothes, slowly approached it from behind, suddenly covered its mouth, and then stabbed it in sharply.