48

Chapter 48 Pit (Second update)

(Forty-eight)

The Hidden Dragon Formation is broken.

The formation becomes weak every year, and the longer the time limit is, the more severe the weakness becomes.

I don't know if this is an accident or a normal phenomenon, but the Hidden Dragon Formation is broken and he can go out!

Shen Er almost cried with joy. This was a great opportunity. Xie Xun and Xiao Qing were not around, but he happened to be holding Chao Ji in his arms!

After a moment, Shen Er hurriedly took the little cub into his arms, went back to pick up the small slingshot and butterfly kite Xiao Qing gave Chaoji, and escaped without looking back.

He kicked open the crack, and the wind roared in his ears.

It is the voice of freedom! !

Shen Er almost shed tears. God knows what he has been through these years. He was sealed by the bastard Gu Mingzhou and imprisoned by the bastard Xie Xun. At this moment, he felt that he was finally free and liberated!

After escaping from the Valley of the Fallen Immortals, Shen Er still didn't dare to stop for a moment. Xie Xun and Xiao Qing would soon catch up with him and take him back. He had to take the little cub and escape as far as he could before getting rid of Xie Xun. Go find Superbad.

He used his remaining evil power to speed through the sky. The little cub in his arms was blown away by the strong wind, and he spoke intermittently with difficulty, "Did Daddy... did I burn down the forest... and did something bad... ...You want to take me to escape..."

Seeing this, Shen Er protected the little boy in his arms and said distressedly, "No, it's because daddy is taking you to find your brother!"

"Brother?" The little boy's eyes lit up. Liang Liang, grabbed Shen Er's lapel tightly, and asked curiously and excitedly, "Is he a super bad brother?" His

father had always told him that he had a super bad brother. Before he was born, he was killed by a man named Gu Ming. The bad guys took away the day.

I heard that the super-bad brother is also a big evil, and he is very well-behaved and sensible. He never bothers his father. He is one of the best and best babies in the world.

By the way, he has the best and best baby.

He really wants to see his super-bad brother.

"Daddy, where are we going now?" Xiaozai made a strong voice in his ear, "Brother Super Bad, where are-"

Shen Er almost went deaf, "Daddy will take you there in a minute."

He lowered his eyes and looked Looking towards his feet, he found that they had arrived at a city at some point. The familiar glazed lanterns hanging everywhere in the city made him feel inexplicably in a trance.

It was here that Gu Mingzhou caught him and bought him his first new clothes in three hundred years.

Behind this city is Fufeng Mountain, where he has lived for three hundred years.

Shen Er knew that he was not lost this time. He miraculously found the way to Yi Qingzong.

God help him!

Shen Er looked back and saw no sign of Xie Xun chasing him. He then looked at Xiao Zai, whose ears had been blown red by the strong wind.

No, he had to buy a hat for the little cub to protect him from the wind.

Thinking of this, Shen Er settled in Liulicheng.

The big rabbit led the little rabbit into a clothing store.