29

Chapter 29 Building a Nest (Three in One)

(Twenty-nine)

The main hall of Yaoguang Peak.

The Taoist boys on both sides slowly opened the screen, and an old man with white hair and childlike face sat on the lotus cushion, his eyes closed tightly, and his voice was deep: "My beloved disciple Ming Zhou, how is the seal of Su Ming?"

Gu Ming Zhou heard him mention the rabbit, He paused for a moment before replying calmly: "The disciple has sealed it in Fufeng Mountain, and everything is fine." The

Gu family's sealing techniques are ranked first, and no one in the world of cultivation dares to be second, let alone the great evil spirits like Su Ming. , most of them had been sealed by the Gu family. The sect leader was very relieved about Gu Mingzhou.

The sect leader opened his eyes, looked at Gu Mingzhou in front of him, and said without any doubt: "Well, I came to you for other matters."

Gu Mingzhou's expression remained unchanged, quietly waiting for the sect leader to speak.

"After you left, something big happened in the sect. Your second senior brother Song Jingyu left a letter down the mountain."

Song Jingyu, the only son of the sect master, is also Gu Mingzhou's second senior brother.

Gu Mingzhou wasn't very familiar with him. He once had a dispute with him because of his discipleship. He had a strong personality and always wanted to be first in everything. His relationship with Gu Mingzhou and Su Qingyan could not be said to be good.

He was not interested, "What letter?"

"Come and read it." The sect master stretched out his hand and tapped the letter paper on the desk in front of him with his fingertips.

Gu Mingzhou leaned over to pick up the letter and read it word for word, his expression slightly changed.

Song Jingyu actually wanted to run away to the Demon Realm with a demon clan.

[Dad, the kid wants to go back to the Demon Realm with the demon clan to find the secret method of ascension. Under the shadow of Gu Mingzhou, the kid will never be able to succeed. He writes a letter saying goodbye forever. The debt he had in life has been repaid and he will repay it in the next life. 】

Gu Mingzhou:?

ill?

There have been no ascended people in the world of cultivation for a long time, because evil spirits once roamed the world, causing the spiritual energy of the world to be thin.

Demons are stronger than humans, but how can they know the secret method of human ascension?

What's more, what does it mean to never stand out under his shadow? That's almost it.

The reason is too poorly made up.

Gu Mingzhou couldn't understand.

Seeing that he had seen it, the sect master's voice gradually became colder, and he was extremely heartbroken, "How dare he plan to elope with a demon with an unknown origin and name, making our Yiqing Sect the laughing stock of the whole world!" "

Sect master, calm down. "Gu Mingzhou said calmly, "Maybe senior brother was deceived by the demons, and there is another reason. I would like to go and investigate." The

sect leader's purpose was exactly the same. He calmed down the anger in his chest and looked in front of him. Gu Mingzhou sighed and said, "Your senior brother Qing Yan is not very talented, and it is difficult for other senior brothers to become great talents. Among all the disciples, I was originally the most optimistic about Jingyu and you, but now Jingyu has also fallen into the devil. It really makes me heartbroken."