18

Chapter 18 See the doctor

(18)

"If you get married, get married."

Shen Er looked at him in disbelief as if he had heard some fantasy, "You want to get married to me?" Are you

kidding? If you and Gu Mingzhou Once word spreads about getting married, how can he still have the dignity to live in the evil world?

Giving birth to a child was already unacceptable to Shen Er, but now he actually wanted to get married and be bound to Gu Mingzhou for the rest of his life. He would rather hit his head to death now than agree to it!

"So what if we get married? This is what you should do if you have my child in your belly. Did you originally plan to get rid of me after the child was born?" Gu Mingzhou narrowed his eyes.

Shen Er quickly denied: "I don't have it."

He had indeed planned this, but if he said it now, wouldn't Gu Mingzhou directly seal him?

Gu Mingzhou asked casually, but when he looked at his expression carefully, his heart gradually became cold.

Rabbits don't know how to lie. Every time they lie, their eyes will wander all over the place. You can see it at a glance, just like this moment.

"I just think that marriage shouldn't be a marriage with a son, it should be a consensual relationship. You don't like me, and I don't like you either. Why do you need to get married and form a contract and be tied together for a lifetime? In case you have a problem in the future. Where is your sweetheart?"

Rabbit spoke very coherently this time, but his random glances betrayed him.

Gu Mingzhou's heart suddenly felt cold.

It was difficult for him to keep cowardly and swallow his anger. It turned out that he had already made up his mind. From the beginning, it was just to use the child to contain himself.

He should have known a long time ago that a great evil is a great evil. Even if he has a human skin, there is still an evil thing full of malice inside.

But Shen Er pretended to be so naive and stupid. Even Gu Mingzhou, who had been fighting evil for many years, could not see that he still had such thoughts.

Perhaps he really mistook the rabbit for a human being, so much so that he forgot that in front of him was not an innocent white rabbit, but a man-eating beast.

"You're right, then forget it."

Gu Mingzhou said quietly, turned over and stopped looking at Shen Er.

Shen Er didn't know whether he believed his words or not, but he was relieved when he heard that Gu Mingzhou gave up on getting married.

He didn't want to have anything else to do with Gu Mingzhou. On the day the child was born, he used the child to threaten Gu Mingzhou and work as a horse for him. After he had enough revenge on Gu Mingzhou, he took the child away and flew away.

That was the plan.

If Gu Mingzhou made him pregnant with a child, he should be used as a cow or a horse for him.

Gu Mingzhou sealed him for three hundred years, so he should take revenge from him like this.

However, if Gu Mingzhou discovered his intention now, he would be in trouble.

Shen Er got his head out of the warm quilt and looked at Gu Mingzhou, who was only half a finger away from him. His hair was scattered on the tip of his nose, making Shen Er feel a little itchy. The aroma of the hair lingered vaguely. All around him.