16

Chapter 16 Jealousy

(16)

Gu Mingzhou helped Shen Er down and whispered in a voice that only the two of them could hear: "Do you remember whose family you are from?"

"I know, I am a distant cousin of the legitimate son of the Su family." Shen Er had already memorized his identity and background. He turned his head and looked behind Gu Mingzhou, and gently tugged on the clothes of the person in front of him, "Gu Mingzhou, that person Why do you keep staring at me?"

His face felt itchy, he was such a strange person.

Hearing this, Gu Mingzhou's movements were slightly stagnant, and he turned around following Shen Er's gaze, and happened to see Gu Mingyou and a group of servants standing at the door of Gu's house.

It seemed that he was indeed looking towards them. Gu Mingzhou frowned slightly and said in a low voice: "Don't worry, you should be looking at me. You are here today to help me mess up the situation. You don't need to care about anyone. If someone speaks rudely to you, just scold him back.

" He knew people's temper very well. If Shen Er was really his wife, she would probably be embarrassed to death today, but Shen Er wasn't, and they didn't need to look after their family members.

But even so, Gu Mingzhou also knew that Shen Er would inevitably be made things difficult for him.

Shen Er snorted softly, "It's so troublesome. Wouldn't it be easier if you asked me to say that I would eat them all for you?" "

If you say that again, you will be finished."

Gu Mingzhou said coldly . , took Shen'er's hand and pulled him to his side, "Come here, pretend." Shen'er's

hand was held by him, and their palms were pressed tightly against each other. His heart beat inexplicably, and the tips of his ears suddenly turned red. , he struggled to pull Gu Mingzhou's hand away and refused in a low voice: "I don't want it."

"I can't want it." Gu Mingzhou reached out again and touched the back of Shen'er's hand. The cold touch made the tips of Shen'er's ears even redder. He leaned over and looked over, taking in Shen Er's reaction. He spoke in a low voice with a smile,

"It's strange that Your Majesty still has a sense of shame."

Everyone around him looked over, and Gu Mingyou, who was opposite him, also tightened his gaze. Keep an eye on him.

Shen Er's face was hot. After hesitating for a moment, he still held his hand obediently and said through gritted teeth, "Why, don't you have any sense of shame?" "Yes, I have no sense of shame. If it wasn't for

show, I wouldn't want to hold him." You." Gu Mingzhou admitted frankly, holding him back Qianqian and walking towards the door of Gu's house.

Shen Er's hands seemed smaller than his, and the fingers were very thin and white. They were clearly from ancient times, but the palms of their hands were warm and warm, which was very different from his.

"Okay, this is what you said." Shen Er secretly gritted his teeth and suppressed his anger.

Outside the gate of Gu's house, Gu Mingyou saw them coming, his eyes seemed to be glued to Shen Er, unable to leave for a long time.

He forced himself to move his eyes away and look at Gu Mingzhou. The pounding in his heart suddenly dissipated completely. He calmed down and said quietly: "Second brother." Gu Mingzhou said quietly: "Eldest

brother."

"Come back and see grandma. I'm waiting for you in the main hall." Gu Mingyou was thinking about the stunning woman behind him. After saying the polite words, he immediately changed the subject: "This is..." Gu Mingzhou tightened his