24

Chapter 24 Bet

(Twenty-Four)

He has indeed become more and more susceptible to Shen Er's influence recently. Perhaps what his grandmother said was a reminder to him to be careful not to get deeper and deeper into Shen Er.

Even if you raise a kitten or puppy, you will gradually develop unnecessary emotions, let alone a living person.

But he and Shen Er were definitely not in a relationship that could lead to feelings.

It was because he was too unconscious. In the future, it would be better to keep some distance from Shen Er as much as possible.

Gu Mingzhou's eyes dimmed, and just as he looked away from Shen Er, he heard someone whispering, with a hint of gloating in his tone.

"Why are the Chu family here?"

Gu Mingzhou looked outside the main hall, and sure enough, the Chu family slowly walked in, greeted by Gu Mingyou.

"Old Madam, on my second nephew's big day, why wasn't this invitation sent to my house?" The head of the Chu family looked solemn and sneered, "But you look down on my Chu family?" It seems that he is still arguing about rejecting

the marriage. He is upset about something and is looking for trouble.

Gu Mingyou probably planned everything and waited for him here. No wonder he was so quiet these days.

Gu Mingzhou didn't speak. After all, the marriage was not going to happen, and it wasn't that important to him and Shen Er. It was just a fake marriage, and it would be better if someone came to mess it up.

"If anything, maybe the housekeeper did something bad and forgot about you. Come on, Xiao Ning and Xiao Cui are here." Grandma did not intend to let them ruin Gu Mingzhou's good life, even if these people had their own thoughts. At the moment, he had no choice but to show off his tactics first, "It's about to start. You guys came at the right time."

The head of the Chu family narrowed his eyes, snorted coldly, and sat not far away, staring at Gu Mingzhou. and Shen Er.

The two of them followed the procedures they had already agreed upon, first worshiping heaven and earth, and second worshiping high hall. Guess their father was in retreat tomorrow, so they only worshiped their grandmother.

Surprisingly everything went well.

The next step is for the husband and wife to pay homage and form a contract.

Shen Er nervously looked at Gu Mingzhou, who was standing quietly across from him through the thin red hijab. His calm face made him gradually calm down.

Xipo shouted: "Husband and wife bow to each other and perform the deed ceremony -" It's

coming, the most critical moment.

Shen Er's palms began to sweat again, for fear that others would see his little tricks. He was indeed not very good at pretending and lying, and he would be very nervous every time he went to such an occasion.

"Reach out your hands."

Gu Mingzhou reminded in a low voice. Shen Er finally came to his senses, gently rolled up his long sleeves and stretched out his right index finger.

Xipo stepped forward, holding a very thin red mandarin duck hairpin in her hand, and lightly pricked their index fingers.

It didn't hurt, but a little blood soon appeared on my fingertips.

"Swear -"

Shen Er and Gu Mingzhou looked at each other, and Gu Mingzhou spoke first: "My husband, Gu Mingzhou, is willing to stay with his wife Shen Er for the rest of his life and grow old together. His heart is sincere and he knows the way of heaven."