EXTRA 4

Ghost City Hot Springs.

Xie Xun specially sent people to build a special hot spring for Shen Er, so that Shen Er could take his children to bathe and play in it at any time.

Rabbit loved this hot spring very much and wished he could be a fish in the hot spring every day.

"So thirsty..."

Nestled in the comfortable hot spring, Shen Er was too lazy to move.

This hot spring is good everywhere, but you will always feel thirsty after soaking in it for a long time.

The two cubs were happily having a water fight beside him. They seemed to be having a great time. Shen Er was a little embarrassed and asked the cub to get some water for himself. He lowered his eyes and looked at the clear and translucent spring water in the hot spring. Think for a moment.

Is the water here drinkable?

He reached out and picked up a handful, smelled it carefully, but gave up. Shen Er said shamelessly, "It's so fierce and bad. Who wants to get some water for daddy?"

The two little cubs just like to help adults do things to prove their age. When they heard this, their heads popped out of the hot spring at the same time, and their little buttocks were wet and they climbed ashore.

"I'm going, I'm going!"

"I'll get there before my brother!"

Shen Er warned softly, "Dry yourself and put on clothes. Don't catch a cold."

"I know, Daddy!"

Zaizai's soft voice sounded very comfortable. He was the one who gave birth to such sensible children. He was really awesome.

The rabbit lay happily on the shore and continued to enjoy, with its feet splashing in the hot spring water.

Evil life, so beautiful.

The only strange thing is that he always feels like he has forgotten something recently, but he can't remember it.

However, the things I can't remember must be unimportant things, so forget it.

*

The yellow guiding talisman burned on his fingertips, and Gu Mingzhou chased in the direction in which the yellow talisman flew.

Still holding the piece of writing paper left by Rabbit in his hand, Gu Mingzhou's face was as gloomy as thick ink. He thought about the people Rabbit might "remarry" one by one but couldn't figure out who it was.

Where will the rabbit go?

Until he stood in front of the gate of the Demon Realm, the corner of his mouth twitched slightly, and he vaguely guessed who the rabbit was looking for.

He didn't know about other places, but there were good relatives of Rabbit here.

He took out a ghost face from the storage ring and put it on his face to avoid causing trouble, and then followed Huang Fu into the demon realm.

The Demon Realm seems to be different from the previous time, and has changed a lot.

To be specific, this place probably made Gu Mingzhou feel more like the human world than before.

Xie Xun, the demon king, seemed to like human things very much for some unknown reason. Along the way, Gu Ming saw more than a dozen theaters, and there was an aura of luxury and extravagance everywhere.

If this person were to be an emperor, he would definitely be a fool, but if he were to be a fool in the Demon Realm, Gu Mingzhou could just pretend that he was doing good things.