61

Chapter 61 Fiancé (two-in-one)

(Sixty-one)

After being discovered by him, Shen Er unconsciously covered his mouth, and his face became increasingly red.

Rabbit wiped his mouth in panic and hesitated, "You, please take care of me, I knocked on the tree."

Xie Xun looked at him quietly, then suddenly jumped down from the treetop and grabbed She grabbed his wrist and wanted to leave, "It's up to you, follow me."

He was so strong that Shen Er couldn't break away, so she had to try hard to hold his hand and said, "Wherever you go, I'm not going anywhere. I haven't settled the debt with you last time, so you came to me just to continue to control me?"

Seeing that he didn't move, Shen Er raised his foot and stepped on his dark-colored boots, and Xie Xun stopped. , looked back at him, and said with a faint smile: "Control you? I'm saving you."

Idiot.

"Save me?" Shen Er snorted, not believing him at all, "You control me every time under the pretext of saving me, so tell me, what danger am I in this time?"

Xie Xun took a deep breath and patiently explained to him: "Gu will not let you and me go tomorrow. This is something destined by fate." Hearing this, Shen Er was

even more disbelieving and snorted, "What fate?" Destined, as if you have read the destiny book, don't use such words to prevaricate me, I am not that stupid!"

Hearing him mention the destiny book, Xie Xun's eyes dimmed, "Who told you about the destiny book? ?"

"Of course..." Shen Er stopped in time and glanced at him, "Why should I tell you, in what capacity are you ordering me now? My military advisor? Or my brother?" After hearing

those two words Xie Xun choked slightly at the word. He moved his eyes away and said coldly: "It's nothing." "

Then you have nothing to do with me!" Shen Er gritted his teeth, shook off his hand, and turned to Gu Ming He ran towards that place in the daytime, but before he could get far, Xie Xun easily knocked him down and pushed him to the ground.

"You are so stubborn, do you really think of yourself as a human being?" Xie Xun frowned and lowered his voice to remind Shen Er of his identity, "You are a great evil, and you will never be able to do anything with him. Give up this idea as soon as possible." "

I am. I won’t sit down!” Shen Er struggled hard but couldn’t push him away, “I’m warning you to let me go!”

Damn it, isn’t this bastard injured? Why is he still so powerful?

Xie Xun snorted lightly, grabbed the back of his neck, and squeezed hard. Shen Er instantly turned into a little white rabbit flapping its feet randomly.

"Xie Xun!" Rabbit didn't expect that he could use such a trick. He was so angry that he wanted to scratch his face, but he couldn't reach that annoying face. "I said you won't go anywhere, don't you understand?" !"

Xie Xun put him in his arms and said quietly, "So, you don't want to know how to get rid of the demon puppet?"

Rabbit's struggling movements stopped for an instant and looked at him in confusion, "What do you mean?"

"I will think of other ways to untie the heavenly marriage contract between you and Gu Mingzhou. As for the puppet..." Xie Xun was silent for a moment, "The puppet will take action against Su Shang. I will get rid of him, but now I need your help. ."

Su Shang? "

"Who is Su Shang?" Rabbit tilted his head.

Xie Xun narrowed his eyes, "Shen Sushang, don't tell me that you never called that child by his name." "