51

"Daddy, daddy!"

Chaoji ran all the way and hid behind Shen Er, pointed at Gu Mingzhou and said, "It's the bad guy Gu Mingzhou, let's take him with us quickly Brother, run!"

Only then did Shen Er remember that there was a person like Gu Mingzhou. He turned around, took off the ghost mask on his face, and sneered: "Gu Mingzhou, you can't believe that there is no such thing as a powerful outsider at all. Master, it's me!"

Gu Mingzhou: "Hmm...I really didn't expect it."

Rather than the rabbit's identity, he now wants to know more about how the rabbit has described him to his children over the years.

Is he a bad guy?

What's wrong?

Alas, Rabbit still hates him so much.

Shen Er was not surprised to see him at all, and was annoyed for a moment. He must have been too excited to see Super Bad just now and leaked his identity, which was why Gu Mingzhou discovered it in advance.

Damn it, if I had known better, I would have endured it.

"Now that you know everything, I will take Super Bad away." Shen Er came here with the intention of taking Super Bad away. As for where to go, he hasn't decided yet.

"No." Gu Mingzhou subconsciously refused, his eyelashes lowered, and his heart tingled slightly for a moment, but his voice remained calm, "We haven't seen each other for five years, and you want to leave as soon as you come?"

Rabbit didn't like him at all and didn't want to follow him. He had always known this, but...

he thought that the rabbit would stay a few more days when he came back.

Shen Er had known that he would definitely reject her. After all, who wouldn't want his super villain who is so cute and well-behaved.

He was already ready to fight with Gu Mingzhou to the end. He immediately pulled out a small head of the super villain in his arms and said distressedly: "Look at what you have raised your child to be like. He is all dirty. Do you still have the nerve to leave us behind?"

The super-villain had blades of grass stuck in his head and his clothes were covered in mud from trying to climb out of the pit. He looked pitiful indeed.

"Dad, I just fell into the pit..." Super Bad wanted to explain to Gu Mingzhou, but Shen Er gently covered his mouth.

"Stop being so mean. Daddy knows it. You must have been deceived by him."

It was written in the storybook that the child who was treated harshly by his stepmother and only wore a piece of cotton wool thought that his stepmother had made him new clothes. I was so grateful to my stepmother that I was shivering all over from the cold and couldn't stand firmly, but I still helped my stepmother to hide everything.

His super villain is so obedient and filial. He must have been deceived by Gu Mingzhou in this way, so he stupidly spoke for Gu Mingzhou!

Hearing this, Gu Mingzhou looked at the dirty little cub in his arms and hesitated to speak.

After a while, he sighed softly, "Okay."

"What do you mean okay?" Shen Er glared at him, "You have nothing to say after being exposed by me, right?"

Gu Mingzhou chuckled helplessly, Said: "No, I mean, you take him away."

After the words fell, Shen Er froze on the spot, almost thinking there was something wrong with his ears, "You want me to take Super Bad away?"