64

Chapter 64 Spicy Stuff

(Sixty-Four)

Rabbit ran out of Gu's house angrily, half because of anger and half because of shame.

That bastard Gu Mingzhou acted so realistically that he even deceived his fiery eyes!

He shouldn't worry about Hui Mingzhou anymore. This man has evil eyes. Let him be seriously injured and die. He doesn't take his own injuries seriously anyway!

Rabbit walked aimlessly on the street, mentally scolding Gu Mingzhou from head to toe.

When he looked up, he saw a medical clinic.

"Sir, would you like some deer blood wine to replenish qi and blood? It is made by a famous doctor. A pot only costs 30 yuan!" The little medicine boy in front of the hospital stopped the rabbit in his tracks and handed over a pot of hot wine. "Take a sip, it tastes so good!"

It turned out to be a medicine seller.

The rabbit snorted coldly, pretended not to notice, and walked straight past him.

The medicine boy looked away from him as usual, and continued to stop the next passerby, enthusiastically drinking his own medicinal wine.

"Hey, sir, would you like some deer blood wine? After drinking a bowl of it, you will be more energetic. You will be stronger than a dragon and a tiger, and you can carry a cauldron. Try it..." He was

introducing it vigorously when a small voice suddenly came from behind him. , "Can this wine make human bodies better?" The

medicine boy was stunned for a moment, then turned around and saw Shen Er coming back, "Yes! Of course it can! Even a person who is half-dead in bed can drink it Our deer blood wine will make you jump around and show off your skills immediately, do you want it?"

Rabbit thought of Gu Mingzhou who was half-dead in bed, and couldn't help but be persuaded by the medicine boy.

Gu Mingzhou should feel better after drinking this wine.

Thinking of this, Rabbit took out a jade pendant from his pocket with some trepidation, "I don't have any money, can I take this as a job?" The

medicine boy took the jade pendant with some embarrassment, put it under the sky and looked at it carefully. "This... Master, why don't you go to the pawn shop to pawn it first, and then come back to buy medicine."

Shen Er pursed his lips, took his jade pendant from his hand, and whispered: "I don't know where there is a pawn shop, you Take me with you."

Medicine boy: "Hey... I can't get away now."

Shen Er hesitated for a moment, sighed softly, and said, "Well, let's forget it."

He didn't care. I bought medicine tomorrow, but Super Evil said that a doctor had already given Gu Mingzhou a lot of medicine and he didn't need it.

Thinking of this, Shen Er was still a little angry. He had been worried for so long in vain. It seemed superfluous to him, damn Gu Mingzhou.

Seeing that he was about to leave, the medicine boy quickly stopped him and said, "Master, stay here. I'll ask the doctor for instructions. If the doctor agrees, you can keep the jade pendant and exchange it for the bar." Hearing this,

Shen Er hesitated for a moment, but still followed him like a ghost. The medicine boy walked into the medical clinic.

He took a look first and didn’t ask for money.

After a while, a doctor came to greet him. He also brought a whole pot of deer blood wine and poured a glass for Shen Er.

"You taste it first. This wine was made by Dr. Liu, a famous doctor in Luoyucheng. If you can trust me, sir, please take the jade pendant to the medicine boy first and take it to the pawn shop for inspection." Rabbit handed over the jade pendant nonchalantly