73

Chapter 73 Cricket

(Seventy Three)

Gu Mingzhou had chosen the day to go through the tribulation. Three days later, there was actually nothing special about it, just because that day was his birthday.

In fact, Gu Mingzhou has never celebrated his birthday since he was a child. He only remembered his birth date when he saw the puppet of the first generation. Each generation of Gu Mingzhou was born on the same day, same year, same month, and the same time.

He thought with some hope that maybe his previous lives could protect him on that day.

But this is just to seek good favor.

But Shen Er, who knew that Gu Mingzhou's birthday was coming soon, was very excited.

Rabbit went to the restaurant to buy a large table of good wine and food. He also said that he would personally cook a bowl of longevity noodles for him.

"When I was in Fufeng Mountain, the Protector Left would make longevity noodles for me every time it was my birthday." Shen Er recalled with great nostalgia that the Protectors left and right treated him very well and made a big deal every time he celebrated his birthday. He would hold special banquets and banquets for evil spirits from all walks of life, and he would also catch the most delicious evil thoughts and give them to him.

Gu Mingzhou pursed his lips and gently rubbed Rabbit's head, "Really, they take good care of you?"

That Guardian Zuo should be Elder Tang Xiaoshu.

What he had seen was that Tang Xiaoshu really cared about Rabbit. In Daxie, such a person was rare.

Thinking of this, he smiled and said, "Then I want to be honored by your Majesty. I happen to have never eaten longevity noodles." "

What?" Rabbit was stunned, "You have never eaten it? "

How is this possible? Protector Zuo told him that humans will eat on their birthdays!

Gu Mingzhou nodded and said, "I have lived alone in another courtyard since I was a child. I only occasionally have two servants to take care of me."

After the words fell, Shen Er suddenly felt that this world was extremely absurd.

Daxie can eat a bowl of longevity noodles every birthday, but Gu Mingzhou, a human being, grew up alone when he was a child.

Thinking of the Gu Mingzhou who was as lonely and fragile as a poor kitten when he was a child, Shen Er's heart ached slightly. When he was a child, Gu Mingzhou couldn't even see his parents. Let alone the longevity noodles, maybe no one would even remember his birthday. .

Although Rabbit himself has never seen what his parents look like, Rabbit feels that Gu Mingzhou is more pitiful than himself.

He pursed his lips, couldn't help but reached out and hugged Gu Mingzhou, trying to comfort him, "Don't be sad, no one will remember your birthday, I will cook it for you from now on." Although Rabbit didn't know that stuff at all

. How to do it, but he remembered that it was very simple to do it from Protector Zuo before, and he thought that he only needed to learn casually to do it well.

Hearing his words, Gu Mingzhou chuckled and explained, "It's okay. I was not loved by anyone when I was a child. Why do you think of me in such a miserable way?" When he celebrates his birthday, his mother will send a

special She secretly placed the clothes she had made by herself on the steps at the door of his room.

That was the day he looked forward to most as a child.