EXTRA 3

The first day Gu Mingzhou left.

Shen Er picked up Super Bad and Super Fierce and listened to the little cubs chattering about interesting things in the school.

"Dad, let me tell you, the husband called Su Shang to answer, and then my brother and I thought that Su Shang was another kid." Chaoji got into his arms and chuckled, "Then my brother said that the name Su Shang sounded familiar. Yeah, we seem to know each other, we have been thinking about it for a long time but we still can’t figure out who it is!”

Shen Er: "...ah, who is Su Shang?"

He also forgot who Su Shang was. It sounded very familiar.

"It's me, daddy!" Chaoji smiled even more happily when he saw that he didn't think about it, "Then the husband said, Su Shang is not here, so Lan Shi will answer."

Shen Er looked confused, "Who is Lan Shi?"

He remembered Su Shang. It was Xie Xun who named Chao Ji. Why didn't Lan Shi have any impression of it?

"Dad, it's me!" Chao laughed so hard that he was out of breath. "It was my fake father who gave me my name, but I don't remember it. My husband called us many times but no one answered. Neither my brother nor I I didn’t think about it.”

"Fake father..." Shen Er looked at the two laughing cubs in astonishment, his mind went blank, "These are nothing."

Lan Shi's name is as tasteless as Su Shang's, and it's not as good-sounding as his super bad and super fierce name.

I don’t know who named it. How could he randomly give his child such an unpleasant name? It’s really annoying.

On the way home, Shen Er bought a roast chicken for the two cubs. Suddenly, he heard Chaoji asked in confusion, "Dad, why didn't Gu Mingzhou come today?"

After Shen Er paid the money, he was carrying the wrapped roast chicken. When he heard this, he couldn't help but think of Gu Mingzhou who had gone to heaven. Usually at this time, Gu Mingzhou would come with him to take the super bad and super fierce home.

"He has something to do and won't be back until tomorrow morning."

"Oh..." The children have long been accustomed to the feeling of being together as a family all the time, and they are still a little uncomfortable with the sudden loss of Gu Mingchun.

Shen Er held their little hands while Super Bad helped his father carry the roast chicken and walked together on the mountain road home.

Halfway there, he accidentally met Tang Xiaoshu, the Zuo protector who came to visit the child.

"I have met Your Majesty. The little one is passing through here and I came here to pay my respects." Tang Xiaoshu was polite at first, then picked up the children in a familiar manner and weighed them, "Hey, have Bad and Super Fierce grown taller? , and a little fatter.”

Children do grow up very fast, especially super evil ones. The physiques of big evils are different from humans. Super evils have now begun to show their signs. They are much stronger than super evils, and they will heal quickly even if they suffer a small bump on their body.

"Go in and have a rest." Shen Er was not polite to him and took Tang Xiaoshu back to the Immortal Palace as if he were one of his own family members.

As soon as he entered the door, he heard Tang Xiaoshu say, "Huh? Why don't you see Gu Mingzhou?"

Shen Er put the roast chicken on the table and whispered, "He is going to the heaven to see the way of heaven, and he will not be back until a day later."