20

Chapter 20 What are you doing?

(20)

In the bedroom, Xiao Ning and Xiao Cui brought snacks and tea to Shen Er. Shen Er stuffed an apricot blossom cake into his mouth without any interest, looked at Xiao Ning and said, "Little girl, come here." Xiao Ning When Xiao

Cui heard the sound and looked at him, she couldn't help but cover her lips and smile softly.

The young lady is so interesting, she clearly looks seventeen or eighteen years old, and she still calls them little girl.

They didn't know that Shen Er in front of them was actually more than three hundred years old. Shen Er was laughed at inexplicably by them, wiped his face and snorted: "What's so funny? Let me ask you, don't your Gu family hate Gu Mingzhou? Why? Are you still taking care of him so carefully?"

The news he had received from the guardians on the left and right before was that Gu Mingzhou was obviously his natural nemesis and was not tolerated by the Gu family. How come here, the Gu family's grandmother was so kind to Gu Mingzhou?

Xiao Ning didn't pay attention to his rude behavior and still answered him respectfully and without missing a beat: "Back to the young madam, the young master will always be the young master of the Gu family. As long as the old lady is here, this place will always be the home of the young master and the young madam."

The people who did not tolerate Ming tomorrow were the head of the Gu family and Gu Mingyou. Now the head of the family has been in seclusion for three years and has not left seclusion. Gu Mingyou is still young and does not dare to disobey his grandmother's orders.

The most important thing is that three years later, Gu Mingzhou is no longer the young master who could be manipulated by the Gu family, but is now the third genius disciple of the Yi Qing Sect.

Even if the Gu family wanted to exclude Gu Mingzhou, they still had to weigh Yi Qingzong's weight.

But they would never dare to tell their masters these words.

"Oh." Shen Er lost interest. He really didn't like the rules and regulations of the Gu family. He always felt that he didn't feel at ease in his Fufeng Mountain.

Especially the women's clothing he was wearing. After wearing it for a long time, he always felt that his chest was tight. He stretched out his hand to rub his heart, and his expression suddenly froze.

Why...why does it feel different from before?

Changed, got bigger? ?

Shen Er carefully raised his eyes to look at Xiao Ning and Xiao Cui. The two little girls were staring at him. He put down his hand in embarrassment and pretended to be calm while picking up the tea cup and sipping it. However, the table was already shaking in panic. leg.

He had seen this phenomenon in parenting books. It seemed to say that the body would start to develop after pregnancy. But since he was a boy, could a male body also develop?

Shen Er was sitting on pins and needles, his fingertips lightly clasping the lid of the tea cup, looking at Xiao Ning and Xiao Cui, and asked in a low voice: "Um, have you ever been pregnant?"

Xiao Ning and Xiao Cui were stunned, and both of them shook their heads.

"Go back to the young lady, the slaves' contracts are with the house, and they are not allowed to marry without permission."

Shen Er knew that they could not help, and sighed, then heard Xiao Cui speak softly as if something suddenly occurred to him, "But the house is not allowed." Aunt Wang, the washerwoman above, is pregnant with her fourth child this month. Madam, do you have something to ask?"