🌹| Mirrors lie

Harin's room
7:04am

↪Minho's pov↩

Random fact; mirrors lie.

I stood rooted to the ground, glaring at whatever the mirror was reflecting, turning back once in a while to make sure a girl wasn't standing behind me. I slowly took up my hand and so did the figure in the mirror, I blinked an eyes, it did too. I punched myself, it did too. Was it a trick mirror? Wow, scientists are really good these days.

“Harin, come have your breakfast, I'm leaving in a bit.”

Who the fuck is Harin? Who the fuck made breakfast? Its my Goddamn turn to. And who the hell is that random ass female yelling every two seconds in the dorm?

I'm not understanding anything. And I'm freaking out.

Huffing out an exasperated sigh, I ran my fingers through my hair which was weirdly longer than usual, like past my shoulders long and was resting on my boobs?

What the fuck man?

“HARIN, COME DOWN THIS INSTANT!”

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?”

I didn't get no response from the person again and proceed to squeeze those weird things on my chest. I'll tell you this, it felt odd, squishy but odd, like a stress ball, to help me through this- what the hell is going on?

First I woke up in this room which isn't mine. I don't remember drinking and now my reflection is a girl. And I have boobs.

Wait-

My thoughts came to a halt, and I slowly reached for the rim of this shorts I don't remember owning. Begrudgingly, I peeked in, musing at nothing.

Oh God, I can't find my tralala, my ding ding dong is missing. “AHHHHHHHH!”

“What's wrong?” a middle aged woman busted through the door and that was all I remember before passing out.

___________• ° ★ ° •_____________

Hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya real soon. 💙