🌹| Minho what the fuck?

Possibly me
Would you like to be Air fried?

As if having today as the worst day in the history of worst days wasn't enough for Minho. The one time he decided to fall into tranquillity, he had the worstest dream in the history of worstest dreams. *Dabs in Rip English*

Only for the poor cat lover to wake up to a mysteriously dumb text from a number that was oddly familiar. He should know this number, but maybe he was too sleepy to pay attention, who knows the ways of the butt hunter.

Unknown
Minho Hyung?

He finally saw the light at the end of the tunnel. Wait- not that light. I should look for another way to explain that.

He saw the pot at the end of the rainbow. Wait- is he a leprechaun? Tell me what you think.

Possibly me
Who tf are you?
And how did you get my number

Wait, back the fuck up
This ain't my number

Was it really time for this sorta thinking? There is time for everything Minho, please stay focused. Thank you!

Unknown
Its me, Han.

Han? As in Han? Oh now Minho could see clearly. The scientists had finally decided to add character four and it was  none other than Han Jisung, that annoying squirrel. Cause there is no way in hell he could possible obtain this number.

Well played scientists.

Possibly me
Oh really?

Fuck you, I don't believe
your shit

There's no way Han would have
this number

Minho decided to play detective. And in my honest opinion which you didn't ask for, he should stick to being unemployed Lee. If you catch the reference say yeet.

Unknown
Harin knows her number
that's how

Harin? Like the person everyone sees him as? Nah, its probably just another dream.

Possibly me
Harin? As in the girl which long hair
and these stress balls
On her chest?

Minho what the fuck?

Unknown
Minho what the fuck?

That's what I'm saying Han Jisung, that's what I'm saying.

--------------• ° -💛- ° •--------------

And in case any of you are wondering (Lol, you're probably not)

I'm writing
A texting Lee know fanfic
Please check it out

*cackles in shameless promotion*

Pick on drop one
Get cool or get lit?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lew (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙