🌟| A terrible Minho

Unknown
Minho what the fuck?

“How are you so sure its Hyung? Let's call it table two,” Never mind, the braincells police left and were left with our old Felix. Le sigh in nothing last forever.

Possibly me
I don't know man
I'm hungry and sleep deprived

“Poor baby.”

Harin/Minho(help-), Felix and Jisung yelled when that unexpected Ferret's voice jumped in. Hyunjin stood amidst the group, a packet of Crisps in his grasp, his expression as clueless as ever.

“Hyunjin when the fuck did you get here?” the panicked rodent gasped, glaring at the taller.

Possibly me
Han? Did you die or something?

“Did you guys really plan a steak out without locking the door? Dudes?” Hyunjin did in fact have a point. “Did you really find the real Minho Hyung?”

Harin gasped louder than Changbin's rap and let me tell you, its scientifically impossible. *Scientists scoffs I'm the background* “How did you find out?” dumb question Harin. THE DOOR WAS PRACTICALLY OPEN.

“You're a terrible Minho, like bro you suck!”

“I take offense!”

Possibly me
Did the scientists get you too?

“I first picked the hint when you hugged me,” Hyunjin was like a salon lady spilling the hottest tea, distracting them from their original plan. Like they're so unserious, I cannot- “Minho Hyung would never.”

“I got suspicious when he didn't hunt down our butts, like everyone knows that Minho's morning routine,” Felix was the apprentice at Changbin's salon, twisting Hyunjin's hair as they rambled on.

“I didn't know shit,” and here we have Jisung, just Jisung being confused and wanted to contribute to the conversation.

Possibly me
You can't just leave me hanging
like this, man

“Well in my defense, I was busy wondering why I'm Minho rather than acting like Minho,” Harin in Minho's body– I'm so done with myself– crossed her arms, huffing. “What would you have done?”

A light bulb appeared above Felix's head. “Call 911!”

Jisung scoffed. “What Dumbass would be in someone's body and call 911?”

Possibly me
Well alright fuck you Han and
Harin or whatever

---------------• ° -💙- ° •----------------

Pick one drop one
Hall of fame or complex?

Hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙