🌟| Would you like to be Air fried?

Unknown
Hello myself?

Jisung face palmed. If he were being honest, that was the dumbest thing he had seen all year. But it was also smart, like that time Lee know had to wrap a tape around Hyunjin's beanie to keep it from falling off.

Goddamn, Han was more concerned, now that he suspected that it couldn't possibly be Minho, because this person has been using their right hand through out.

He was being smart, in case y'all didn't notice.

Possibly me
I'm not Harin or whoever that is

Let me sleep
Goodnight

"I bet you Chan's rubber duck that's Minho Hyung," Felix got the hint from how flat the response was. Somehow he knew, like he was being possessed by the braincells police.

Unknown
Wait? Is my phone missing
and you're some stranger who found it?

Han and Felix glared at Harin? Minho? Who were they glaring at because I have no clue how to describe the female trapped in Minho's body.

Anyways, was that really the response she went with? *shakes head in what the shit*

Possibly me
Tell me who you are so I can
hunt you down in the morning

How dare you disrupt my sleep
Late at night?

"Hunt me down?" Harin in Minho's body- a-ha, nailed it- looked at Jilix, irking a brow. "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

"Well, if we're actually talking to Minho Hyung, then no," Jisung shook his head, strands whacking Felix like the Mina Hyunjin situation. Lmfao, bro gets attacked. "That means you're in danger."

Unknown
Are you going to kill
me?

At this point both idols wanted to snatch the phone cause this human was derailing from their original plan.

Possibly me
Yes :)

"Oh no, my days are numbered!" Harin was a panicking mess, for absolutely no reason. Cause whatever she was texting didn't have a clue where and who she was. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

Unknown
May I ask how?

She wanted to know her fate. Poor little silly thing.

Possibly me
Would you like to be Air fried?

-------------• ° -💙- ° •--------------

Look who disappeared for a month :)

Pick one drop one
Double knot or Levanter?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💜