🌹| Bridge of confusion

Streets of Seoul
21:21pm

↪Minho's pov↩

Well, I didn't die. Better luck next time.

“Mhm. Mhm. According to my calculation, I can tell that we're lost!” he had only one job and that was to return me to the rejuvenating point. He failed. Now, here we are, outside, not alone but alone, cold. I haVEN'T EATEN AND I'M GROUCHY WHEN I'M HUNGRY. I WILL LITERALLY BITE THIS GUY IF I DON'T FIND FOOD QUICK.

Sorry, that was my hunger speaking.

“You claim to be my friend, but you don't know my house?” I tried to play innocent, hiding any trace that I plan on yeeting his ass out a window.

Imposter Minho. Yes. I am not calling him Minho, because that's my name and no character design AI in this damn fucking simulation will take that away from me.

Okay, Minho, let's chill. Let's breathe through our nose and exhale calmly. Everything will be alright. Maybe when you sleep and wake up, you'll go back to your normal life. Yes. Yes. Sounds nice.

“You don't know your own house either!” intruder Minho huffed.

Well played. Not bad, but not good.

“I'm testing you Dumbass! You live in Seoul and still managed to get lost? Is your brain on a vacation?”

But he only smirked. “We could go on a vacation.”

I'm telling you, this guy still being alive is pure luck. But luck runs out sometimes. *evil cackle*

“Oh, Cool, your mum's home!” guess what fellas, this boy built like a teabag knew the way here, he just 'wanted to spend more time with you, Harinnie!'

I swear I'm gonna kill him.

“You're gonna be in big trouble Missy!” he had a wide grin. “I gotta go, I don't want to be in it with you. See ya at school tomorrow Harinnie!”

Fucking traitor.

I was caught up in a bridge of confusion. Should I follow him? Or check out this mum lady?

____________• ° ★ ° •_____________

Pick one drop one

Item or topline?

Anyways hi, how are you?

Lee has a day off, so my other, other good friend, Bouncer Tae
(>* •-~)> will be taking your votes and comments, yeah, don't mess with her, she a real bad bish.

Thanks
Cya💜