🌹| Wardrobe disorder

Jype building
10:04pm

↪Minho's pov↩

Minho you damn sexy human, you've outdone yourself this time.

I kept praising myself the closer I got to the building. The lady who keeps calling herself my mum finally left cause she was really late for work, giving me the opportunity to slip out of that house. It took a while for me but I traced my way back to Park's building.

Clearly that lady and I are both hallucinating and I'm still my Minho self. Which is why I had a huge boa wrapped around my neck even though it was hot, a pair of sunglasses and a dumb little hat I found in that room.

Now no one would he able to tell its me. I was still in nightwears because who ever owns that room is a girl, therefore, I can't wear someone else's dress or skirt or anything for that matter.

I walked a certain distance, instantly spotting Minjun by gates, oh how lucky I was. “Jun, oh yes. Thank goodness I found your short ass standing here,” I heaved out several breaths having ran here.

Minjun and I joke like this all the time, so it fine. But he only stared at me like I was insane. “Who are you?”

I knew my disguise was good, but damn, Minjun not being able to tell who I was just boosted it ten fold. “Psst, its me-” I took off the shades. “-Minho,” quickly putting it back on before anyone notice its me. “Can't you tell by my voice?”

“Miss, you like a girl! And you're a random stranger I've never seen before.”

“Miss? Its me Lee know!”

“Ah, crazy fans,” Minjun shook his head, smiling blissfully. “Wait until I tell him about this one.”

I'm about to punch a brother.

“I am him!” seething through gritted teeth, I pointed a finger on my chest. Ugh, the boobs are still there.

“You look like a teenager with a wardrobe disorder. Leave before I kick you out!”

___________• ° ★ ° •___________

This book's fun game is going to be; pink one, drop one

If you don't know how to play, its simple

I'll give two options and you'd pick the one you prefer the most.

Without any further ado.

Pick one, drop one skz song

Domino or cheese?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💙