🌟| My Harin phone

Skz dorm
15:59pm

↪Harin's pov↩

“Yeah. I do, but I don't, cause I won't, because I can't!”

I could see Changbin's soul leave his body, probably off to Miami for a vacation. He only stared at me, vagued and on the verge of leaving. Why did I say that? Well, that was the quickest lie my brain could think off at that moment. Like c'mon, cut me some slack, man.

Changbin sighed, picking up the phone. “Fine. What do you want?”

“I want a yacht. . .”

One eternity later.

“And Food. Yes. Food,” I nodded with a dumb smile. What can I say, a girl gotta try. “Also, Oppa, can you get me out of this? I'm gonna die.”

“Please don't call me Oppa ever again. Minho what the fuck?”

“I'm not Minho, isn't that obvious?”

“No, what's obvious is that you're crazy! Probably because you spent almost all night at the studio yesterday. What the hell were you doing?”

I tried wiggling out of the mountain of duvets, falling face first on the ground. “Ow! Changbin I'm hurting. Help me for the love of red lights!” Did Changbin help? Well, no. He only stared at me like a was a purple hyena with arthritis.

“Can't you see I'm a girl,” I flipped my hair the moment I got up, cat walking like a model, except I tripped on my ankling falling for the second time in front of Changbin. Today is definitely not my day. *cries in disaster*

“What am I witnessing?” Changbin mused.

“The misery of Harin,” I wailed dramatically, still laid on the ground, my left hand on my forehead, like those Egyptian's Queens.

Changbin scooted away, his brows furrowed in agitation. “Please end it!”

No idea how that gave me an epiphany, but it did, cause fucking science bro. “Changbin can I use your phone to call my phone?”

“No. Your phone is right over there!”

“No. My Harin phone, I don't know the password to Minho's phone.”

___________• ° ★ ° •___________

Pink one drop one

Top or easy?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💙