🌟| I've been insulted

Skz dorm
21:07pm

Harin's pov↩

“Lixie, my good sire, do you crave a medal?”

Jisung simply watched as I launched at Felix, throwing the blonde off balance. The chicken was now wailing, trying to detach me from his body. And Jisung? The brunette just stood their like a sculpture, watching whatever the hell was happening.

“Felix, not you too!” his voice was weary and weak, yielding so much discontent.

“Lixie finally got it,” But my beam never faltered, I was still latched on the blonde Australian chicken. “Although I've been saying that shit for the whole day. Like c'mon brah!”

“Please get off me, you're heavy as fuck,” Felix's legs were wobbling like grass in the wind as I was now literally sat on his back.

“Hey-” I smacked his head, pouting. “Never tell a lady that she's heavy!”

“Crazy Lees,” Jisung shook his head. Damn him for being smart the moment I needed him to be dumb. Cause he needed to be dumb to be smart.

Dammit, I lost my braincells.

“Care to explain how this. . .” the brunette tugged me away from Felix, using his hand to gesture at my Minho figure. “Isn't Hyung? He sounds like Hyung, he looks like Hyung and even acts weirdly like him.”

Normally I'd be offended, but imagine being compared to the Lee Minho. Achievement if you asked me, but you didn't. So imma shut the fuck up.

“I grew suspicious this morning, when. . .” Felix glanced at me. He hummed lowly. “Since this apparently isn't Minho, we shall call it a table-”

“Hey, I have a name, and its Harin,” I protested cause girl power motherfucker.

“So when table-” I've been insulted. It seemed like Felix planned on ignoring my words for recognition. “was cooking, it had no clue what it was doing-”

Ouch, that one hurt, please call the ambulance.

Jisung crossed his arms, now intrigued. “Go on.”

___________• ° ★ ° •____________

Long time 🙀

Pick one drop one

Hellevator or Levanter?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Lee (> •-•)> will be taking your votes an comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙