🌹| I might be human

Unknown location
13:51pm

↪Minho's pov↩

“I am your boyfriend!”

I simply stared at the person opposite me, allowing the silence to prevail longer than it should. First of all; what the fuck? Second; WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK THAT FUCK THE FUCK THAT FUCK THE FUCKING FUCK DID I JUST HEAR?

Not knowing how to react that whatever was just uttered by character three, I took off his glasses, stepping on them.

“Harin no!” He used his hands to hide his face, accidentally brushing his bangs away. “You know I can't see without them!”

Did I know? No.
Did I care? No.

The brunette crutched down, tapping the floor in search of the glasses as he kept on wailing. I felt a bit bad that he was suffering so much so I did what any other human would do.

Kick the glasses further away from him and walked away from where he stood.

Being cooped up in that house was driving me insane, so I decided to take a little walk and find my way to the dorms, maybe my members might recognize me, maybe that was this task of this game.

Only to encounter this random ass chasing after me and then say that.

“Harinnie, babe? Where are you? Okay, I'm sorry for saying I'm your boyfriend. Lead me back home! I'm sorry!”

*confused music plays*

Bro fucking lied to me? Oh he was gonna get it now. I sauntered over to him, tugging the brunette up by the collar. “What are you?”

He only squinted his eyes, tilting his head to the side. “I might be human, who knows in this virtual world?”

“I knew it!” grinning victoriously, I threw him away, hearing a loud groan as he had smashed into a garbage bin nearby. I knew the scientist were behind this, and luckily I have found someone like me. “You! Human boy, what is your name?”

“I'm Minho! You're acting strange.”

“No, I'm Minho. Who are you?”

“No, you not Minho. Me Minho!”

“Just shut the fuck up and take me to their headquarters!”

__________• ° ★ ° •___________

Pick one drop one

On track or sorry, I love you?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Lee (> •-•)> Will be taking your votes and comments

Thank
Cya💛