🌟| That's not Minho

Skz dorm
21:00pm

Harin's pov↩

“Okay, this is gonna sound crazy but-”

“You're not Minho, you're Harin blah blah blah and many other nonsense!” Han had that bored look. He was currently seated on the chair, disinterestedly toying with every object he could get his hands on.

I gasped lowly. “How did you know?”

“You've been saying that ever since this morning!”

Okay, a point for Jisung for remembering that! Wait- I thought they were only ignoring me? Tsk. I probably sounded like a mad woman.

Its serious time. *takes off clown outfit* “Yes, and I can prove it,” I stated with confidence. “Just give me your phone. I'll call my real phone and confirm. ”

“Why should I trust you?” Okay, it seems like everyone is skeptical here. Can I just have a normal conversation without being questioned? Its not like I'm insane or anything.

“Because the real Minho could be anywhere. And trust me you don't want my singing and dancing skill.”

But Jisung still didn't look convinced enough.

“I could talk about stuffs only a girl would know-” for once my brain was braining. Yay! Well done me. I deserve a Nobel prize.

“Try me, you don't know what I get sent in dms, ” Jisung's laugh clearly emitted that he was mocking me.

“Okay, listen here Mr bias, I am one second away from biasing Minho. Which is myself! You don't want that do you?”

“Listen to her, my child!” a deep voice resonated from the duvet and I was not ready for that. The sudden spook made me jolt, yelled as I jumped on Han, causing the poor squirrel to tumble down, falling both of us.

Delulu time; I have never wanted to fall again so badly.

“Oh, I died and went to heaven!” I sighed dreamily.

“Get of me Minho,” Jisung scoffed. “And Felix what the fuck man?”

Felix pushed the duvet off his face, smiling widely, his bushy hair pointing in every direction. He pointed at me. “That's not Minho.”

__________• ° ★ ° •___________

Pick one drop one

Thunderous or lalalala?

Anyways hi, how are you?

Please welcome back Lee (> •-•)> tough guy will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💚